Gree continues to state one thing and do another....top5 matching top200 HOW and WHY?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree continues to state one thing and do another....top5 matching top200 HOW and WHY?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree continues to state one thing and do another....top5 matching top200 HOW and WHY?

Gree keeps on feeding lies on regards how guilds get matched, not only their explanation is wrong when they said based on stat avg, number of members in guild, but reality is IT DOESNT MATTER, they have match guilds for quite a number of war cycles now of TOP200 with TOP1-10...stats are not even near nor comparable...top300 also matching top10-25... how from their explanation is possible>>>

Top200 SOS.jpg

Post Count
    yes,i saw that too,we where matched with top 10 guilds too,and we where at top 200.
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    although it is a nice picture it doesn't really show your problem. You should have taken a screenshot from main page as well. I can make a screenshot of leaderboard as well and say i have the same issues even though I don't have them. Just trying to improve your passing on information, i do believe you are talking the truth and all.

And DragCro, sorry to be this grammar minded even though my grammar isn't perfect but, it is "we WERE".
    Where is used in sentences like, where is baela's account, where is the beer, where are the cookies..