Android update - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android update

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes. Update through play store. Now with RB. Can hit but no prizes shown. Also globe shows active events but no temp prize. I've tried everything and out of ideas. Really beginning to believe Greed is trying to push players away... Its working.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Check off auto updated in play store. F these crappy updates from these morons that work in gree.

Android updatr messed my game up

I did the update as well and my game is screwed. No pow camp no targets for ltq and no frontline points. At least now I get hit the raid boss . But this needs to be fixed fast

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Same here. Can't buy the POW camp or deploy frontline units. On a Nexus 5 and i've tried reboot/ Uninstall and reinstall
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Free fix your shut, get your head together, go straighten out these problems gonna visit the comprehensive list of problems in a bit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
    AO, how do they fix if memory was short when updating?
    This has been a problem with some devices since the android app came out. Two distinct problems, the first is when you fill up all available memory preventing data pushes from being downloaded. The fix involves hunting through all your files and tracking down old pushes that are not automatically removed. I don't think this is the issue with your device.

The other is when you don't have enough system heap for the app to update, this memory is independant from the storage space of the device. With many devices this can be as small as 512mb even though the device has multiple gigabytes of storage. The fix in this case is to delete the app and reinstall. I would however screen grab your players data before doing this! Delete the app and the re download the new version of the app. In other words selecting update without first removing the old version of the app will result in a failed update.

As far as I know these are the main reasons for problems. Let me know if this did not help.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just checked mine auto updated but my game is perfectly fine. No problems. It actually got better, I can see the boosts in the goal folder now.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    After two successive iOS updates had players locked out for about a month each, Gree just figured they had to share some of that joy with you Android folks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Your request (#2199298) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

Nathan Perry (GREE International Inc.)
    Jan 17, 13:12

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

I do apologies for the inconvenience. As a possible solution, I would suggest the following:

--Allow your device to run the game for at least 10 minutes, exit and restart the game

--Turn off device, restart device

As a preventative measure, you may want to power off your device once a day to allow for the memory to refresh and the game data to update. If the issue persists, please get back to us with a screenshots.

Regards,
    Nathan

Chadwicksracing
    Jan 16, 21:20

I switched to a new android device and now my accounts do not show the individual missions or faction missions. I have temp bonuses and they are not showing. Its like my google play account is not syncing with the game.

Any ideas?

-----------
    bunch of crap...

sooo, i took into my own hands. Do this, uninstall the game, but clear all of the game data from your device. Go to the web, find a verion of 5.0.3. Install it, and it should fix the issue. I updated to 5.0.4 after this, and it was still working.

Mine was just like yours, and this is what I did, now I have everything restored. Hope this helps

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree mods how's your pager system working this weekend? I'm Sure you are all on it and will have everything resolved with the 7.0 update.

I assume that you are all off for this 3 day weekend resting up for a productive week ahead.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks, that worked. Figures we get more action in the forums vice gree support. I got the same formatted reply Chad. I can confirm that the new upgrade now works as well after hesitantly upgrading.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    *Chad. Thanks buddy. That seemed to fix the problems. Disappointing Greed doesn't have a clue on the fix. I got same response form them.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am glad that is working for you guys. It was drivng me nuts!!! What a joke of support. But, then again, why would they suggest to go outside the Play store to fix the game.

Chad

Post Count
    hi all,
    uninstall MW 5.0.4
    Internet: http://m.poulpe.store.aptoide.com/ap...ar%20by%20GREE
    install MW 5.0.3 (version poulpe store aptoide is ok)
    run mw and all is must be ok. you can play again
    Last edited by BobEponge; 01-18-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No targets for FLTQ/ILTQ, and my Island POW is gone......after i update to 5.0.4 android...

Cant play at all.........how is possible that GREE works and stays on market with this constant failures????