Post Count
    I have a feeling they won't realise a new LTB for this new round

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Yet another assumption. However, Gree has developed a habit of either blatantly lying to us or actually having no clue what's going on, so it is possible Bala's assumption could turn out to be correct.

They told us they wouldn't sell accomplices in the store. They told us they were trying to control IPH inflation. They told us they weren't planning on repeating the +1 upgrade mod. Within a month, all of these statements turned out to be 100% false.

They told us they were planning to release the "Time Clock" LTB at the end of January. With just over a week left to the month, it's not looking good for Gree keeping their word.

Post Count
    can a feeling be an assumption?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    can a feeling be an assumption?
    I'm assuming that your feelings can be an assumption, but I feel your assumptions can not be feelings.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GREE is actually like someone in my workgroup. Always telling they're busy with something, but when they have to show the evidence that they promised, they chicken out.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    GREE is actually like someone in my workgroup. Always telling they're busy with something, but when they have to show the evidence that they promised, they chicken out.
    And then when you have to present, they want to do all the talking and take all the credit. Amirite?!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    And then when you have to present, they want to do all the talking and take all the credit. Amirite?!
    Yeahh exactly! They always take the credits. But I've seen that happen too many times, so that won't happen again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    New LTB is out.

next time, resist the urge to get these "feelings." you're a dude. you should know better.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    New LTB is out.

next time, resist the urge to get these "feelings." you're a dude. you should know better.
    i am man enough to admit i was wrong but this mess up upgrade plans for buildings i bought for gold this week .

I suppose i should be grateful they didn't realise it on 1 feb 2015 when rerelased LTB disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...