Gold free

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold free

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gold free

Let's all go gold free and see if gree will fix all problems. This would hurt gree. We would need all on same page. I'm tired of spending my hard earned money on game for the last 3yrs, and have nothing to show for. I'm starting today gold free, gree can stick the 40% gold disscount where the sun doesn't shine. Gree fix game or loose money.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mugsyny View Post
    Let's all go gold free and see if gree will fix all problems. This would hurt gree. We would need all on same page. I'm tired of spending my hard earned money on game for the last 3yrs, and have nothing to show for. I'm starting today gold free, gree can stick the 40% gold disscount where the sun doesn't shine. Gree fix game or loose money.
    Allah be praised, and may He pour blessings upon you.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I am gold free for almost 11 months. That Benz I bought with gold money is much better investment.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nocebl View Post
    I am gold free for almost 11 months. That Benz I bought with gold money is much better investment.
    Holla!

Way to go. We should post more success stories like this. For example, my gold money is currently going toward my $575K house. But I kinda doubt that there is much praise around here for financial responsibility.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If we can get the entire MW community to go Gold free for a while than we might hit Gree where it hurts them.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    the cc teams managed to do it and was proud to be gold free and get 0 points in wd.

but mw players are different it seems.

some think its real and more important to beat an ltq than to eat or support your own families.

some believe they will miss out on vital boosts and bonuses and so on.

its all crap. its all virtual.its just a game.

if someone top 100 is missing out from not beating 15/15 or 20/20 then think of the 10,000+ teams that cant even beat N.

playing without gold is playing for real.no cheats no shortcuts. no walking thru walls.

playing for free and playing for real on any game is the challenge and skill of what you the player can achieve.

do u hv the guts to play for real or do u still need training wheels on ur bike too?

challenge yourselves to a real game and fight for free fight for real.

save your cash to get yourselves and families something real.

even for one month. try play for real its a lot more challenging than cutting corners and using what is actually a cheat for those with deep pockets.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 01-16-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Post Count
    to many addicts it will never happen..i would love to see a gold free cycle for everone then gree would get to listening to players,but how it is now gree knows they can just slap all the MW big spenders around and laugh at them all the way to the gree ban, and they will still spend money..
    Retired to free playing

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Seems some of you think people are spending on this game instead of housing and transportation. if you've been spending your housing and transpo money, I'd say yes, you have a real problem. Seems some people never get it. There really are people playing with their mad money. They spend it on gold clubs, in my case more motorcycles for racing, etc etc. my race motorcycles are in no way an investment, once converted, they don't have the value that I've put into them. Also I see one guy considers his car to be an investment. I prefer my investments to appericate over time, not depreciate. A car is not an investment, it's a need, and in some cases a luxury. So please don't confuse those things. Even a home is not a great investemt end. Some people say they made money when they sold their home. Really? Did you factor in the intrest you paid, the property taxes you paid, and the repairs, or upgrades you made? A house is a necessity, and something we all have as an expense. Memories are the only things you really ever get to keep. Keep doing what you enjoy, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. For most that do, it's jealousy, regret for their own actions, and trying to project that onto others. If it makes you happy, and you can afford it, not my biz to say otherwise.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Seems some of you think people are spending on this game instead of housing and transportation. if you've been spending your housing and transpo money, I'd say yes, you have a real problem. Seems some people never get it. There really are people playing with their mad money. They spend it on gold clubs, in my case more motorcycles for racing, etc etc. my race motorcycles are in no way an investment, once converted, they don't have the value that I've put into them. Also I see one guy considers his car to be an investment. I prefer my investments to appericate over time, not depreciate. A car is not an investment, it's a need, and in some cases a luxury. So please don't confuse those things. Even a home is not a great investemt end. Some people say they made money when they sold their home. Really? Did you factor in the intrest you paid, the property taxes you paid, and the repairs, or upgrades you made? A house is a necessity, and something we all have as an expense. Memories are the only things you really ever get to keep. Keep doing what you enjoy, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. For most that do, it's jealousy, regret for their own actions, and trying to project that onto others. If it makes you happy, and you can afford it, not my biz to say otherwise.
    LOL ya keep telling the sheep it's ok. It's what Gree wants you to do. It's your job

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If you want an investemt , look into some good mutual funds, or a good mix of stocks. I don't think anyone has ever played this or any game thinking they were making an investemt, and expecting to recieve some monetary benefit from it. I sure never expected to make any money from, playing golf, racing, or going on a vacation. I have a nice boat, but talk about a money pit. Maintenance, storage and docking, insurance, licensing , fuel, etc etc. sure I might be able to sell it for something when the day comes, but I certainly won't be making money on it. They are all diff forms of entertainment to me. If you have decided that you'd perfer to spend your mad money elsewhere, that's your choice too. I've enjoyed my experiences while playing the game.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sorry craz, that's not my job, no one is paying me to do or say anything. I have never tried to convince anyone to spend if they did not wish to do so, and in fact have recommended that some do not spend over time. I'm nothing more than another player. i also don't have to try to convince anyone to see the hi priced I as versions of movies at the theaters. Yet they always seem to be full at my nearby theater. Maybe the guy in the reg version is thinking like you do, and feels those who spend the extra on imax are stupid. Well, so be it. It's my money, and I like 3d and I max. I'm certainly not going to try to convince you or anyone else that they should too.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    LOL ya keep telling the sheep it's ok. It's what Gree wants you to do. It's your job
    Oh my, oh me, oh my... LMFAO
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Lurker
    Post Count

Your hard earned money lol

Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Oh my, oh me, oh my... LMFAO
    Listen........ Its not rocket science you spend your own money on what you want but hey.... Remember this MW is a game on your phone or tablet that is all you have no chance of gaining anything monetary wise or becoming a PM or President so for me its obvious.... Spend or don't spend but don't moan its a game!!!!!! That is it, when the game dies, as all of them eventually do you are not going to be a legend or a god etc, simple.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the feed back. All appreciated. The ideal is for gree to fix all problems with game. Even if you bought 1500 gold for $5.00 gree will raise the bar on all events, etc. The only way to get all problems fixed is to not buy any gold.

Post Count
    I certainly appreciate that folks spend mad money and therefore it's no big deal. I also suspect there are some who become addicted or are not of sound mind who spend way beyond their means.

But you have to admit there is considerable peer pressure in some factions to spend to a certain level. Sort of like a buy in in gambling.... So I don't fully buy the spend it if you can philosophy because it ain't nessessarily so.

The other problem is the entrenching of shill players within some factions so there could be some truth to the sheeple analogy as well.

But the other side is why is it so important to "always win"? Sort of like having the bigger this or that I dunno guess that's really important to some but kind of a hollow victory IMHO if no real skill is actually involved in obtaining the goal.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13