New community manager

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New community manager

Post Count

Lightbulb New community manager

For those that didn't see a announcement section of the forum we have another community manager that will be here for you all..

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...28#post1452628
    Last edited by DragCro; 01-16-2015 at 10:55 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    I wonder how long before we scare this one off?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I wonder how long before we scare this one off?
    the turn around for that position is between 3-4 months

Post Count
    Sorry guys but you are wrong.

Tadaah and Clementine are here and because this is a big forum and people need questions to be answered we have and another new adition to this forum,a new community manager and maybe more will come in near future..
    By the way Tadaah is in social media as facebook etc,but i see she post and here when needed
    Last edited by DragCro; 01-16-2015 at 05:18 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Whatever you say, ShillCro
    Last edited by the_bob; 01-26-2015 at 09:55 AM. Reason: ShillCro is a sensitive baby and a whiny cunť

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Sorry guys but you are wrong.

Tadaah and Clementine are here and because this is a big forum and people need questions to be answered we have and another new adition to this forum,a new community manager and maybe more will come in near future..
    By the way Tadaah is in social media as facebook etc,but i see she post and here when needed
    You are definitely spot on. They always respond to all forum posts in a helpful manner within a reasonable amount of time.

As I reflect on... oh... 5-6 pages of the threads from the past year, I see maybe one of example of this that you can hold up the against hordes of issues that they misunderstood, incompletely responded to, or ignored entirely.

Post Count
    4 days and nothing from new Admin in this forum not even a hi.I not feeling the love from Gree at the moment.there no point having a forum if Gree not going to support it.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    4 days and nothing from new Admin in this forum not even a hi.I not feeling the love from Gree at the moment.there no point having a forum if Gree not going to support it.
    I'm here! We had a three-day weekend here in the US so I wasn't here those days.

Right now I'm putting together everyone's feedback and comments to send up to the team. I'll be posting more soon, I just want to get this done so Clementine and I can do what we can to better serve you all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I'm here! We had a three-day weekend here in the US so I wasn't here those days.

Right now I'm putting together everyone's feedback and comments to send up to the team. I'll be posting more soon, I just want to get this done so Clementine and I can do what we can to better serve you all.
    Relic,

Although I am likely exerting significant podiatric force on a deceased equine mammal, I would like to reinforce the idea that this must happen with haste. While "exodus" might be slightly hyperbolic as it relates to the departure of many, many players, it is only by the narrowest of margins.

The number of guilds and players in the war rankings is decreasingly at an alarming rate. In my opinion, failure to address the litany of significant issues plaguing the game will lead to its slow (and extremely painful) demise. Whether it be by benign neglect or active sabotage of gameplay, the number of players leaving speaks volumes to the impact of these efforts. If they are not going to be addressed (quickly), do as all a favor and euthanize KA.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I assure you I'm working on this swiftly.

Also, there's an AMA tomorrow that was just announced, so please feel free to bring up feedback there as well.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...g-January-21st

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I assure you I'm working on this swiftly.

Also, there's an AMA tomorrow that was just announced, so please feel free to bring up feedback there as well.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...g-January-21st
    Anyone notice clementin got the date wrong?
    The 21st is Wednesday not Thursday, today is Tuesday the 20th
    Daily player