Page 3 of 3 First 123

I wonder if they forgot we could see the stat cards? Because if we couldn't then we'd just think something was wrong. But since we see the insanely inflated numbers we can PROVE that they are cheating!

And that L19 squad pics above is the JV team. Those numbers can triple on a whim!

Why can't I level up any more? Max 250?!?

Rediculous that I can only level up to 250! I don't get a refill of energy, moral or gold anymore?!? Guess that's what we get for being long time players?? A disadvantage?!?! I will not spend any more $$$ on this game with the current set up. And how are these people ending up with all SR. and UR units at a level 14?!? I'm maxed at 250 and they are beating me. Daily player here. I'm about fed up and ready to quit gree!

Yeah, I dont see ANY reason to have it stop at level 250. it would cost GREE absolutely NOTHING to increase that maximum - its not like adding new campaigns (that have stalled for months now.)

And the XP required to go up a level was getting ridiculous, but if it stayed at 30,000, then at least every now and then, your most loyal players would get a teeny tiny bonus of energy and morale. How could that possibly hurt GREEs bottom line???