Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Whats up with the SUPER STEROID HULK units we're fighting?!?!?!?

Tadaaaaah / GREE -

What did you do to this Invasion event?!?!?! Myself along with most of the people in my alliance (some who are BIG spenders) are having to battle against enemy squads on that are on enormous steroids!! I understand if you are changing stats again (dont like it but I know you do it) but at least that is CONSISTENT between both our and enemy units. But this is TOTALLY one sided! The same exact unit when used by the enemy is SO MUCH more powerful!

A 287327 defense on a SR Aeshma??? That thing can NOT be killed!
    A 76800 overall on a RARE Great Sickle???
    And check out comparisons from AI units to MINE!!!

AIAeshma.jpg
    AIGreat.jpg
    BlackFlag.jpg
    GaeBulg.jpg

You are ruining this event, and the game, with all these changes and bugs!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Annddd levels I beat this morning in "Invasion" this afternoon swarm me. Suddenly it takes 3 hits from a commoner's revenge to take out a Seti. 2 hits from Ideal defender to take out "Choppas" that were easily taken down in one. Please make changes as the challenges changeover not midstream, Gree. Or hey, quit changing units once put out, add a different unit instead, or stop giving out the units. Leave the dang ones out there alone.
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-16-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    Tadaaaaah / GREE -

What did you do to this Invasion event?!?!?! Myself along with most of the people in my alliance (some who are BIG spenders) are having to battle against enemy squads on that are on enormous steroids!! I understand if you are changing stats again (dont like it but I know you do it) but at least that is CONSISTENT between both our and enemy units. But this is TOTALLY one sided! The same exact unit when used by the enemy is SO MUCH more powerful!

A 287327 defense on a SR Aeshma??? That thing can NOT be killed!
    A 76800 overall on a RARE Great Sickle???
    And check out comparisons from AI units to MINE!!!

AIAeshma.jpg
    AIGreat.jpg
    BlackFlag.jpg
    GaeBulg.jpg

You are ruining this event, and the game, with all these changes and bugs!
    You missed the invisible nerf bombs from the invisible Lenin.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    You missed the invisible nerf bombs from the invisible Lenin.
    Not sure what you are referring to? I know the Lenin they put out is unstoppable...

Angry STOP! Nerfing us!

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    Not sure what you are referring to? I know the Lenin they put out is unstoppable...
    I was being sarcastic. The invisible nerf bomb turning all our units soft, by the Lenin, so little can reach out enough to bring it down. I finally got an Ideal Defender yesterday, and it can reach Lenin, but now, today, my Ideal seems to have lost its punch.
    I too was "Nerfed".

It's very strange because the units I'm facing are normal. Very lucky on the Ideal Defender since that's the unit I desperately need right now.

I just had the AI Myrmidon eat me alive... Sad, since mine are worthless. I still need anything to counter an Orontes over lvl20. The AI super charging seems sporadic, this morning I made it to 19 in invasion, tonight I am down to 15, figure that one out.
    16 was where I encountered a super Myrmidon
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-16-2015 at 06:38 PM.

lvl 37 Taimi's over 88,000 overall wiped me in seconds, took out 2 Ideal Defenders doing it, Striker your Wikia is way out of date now. Sorry my friend, I know that took some time, and effort on your part. A reasonable expectation that the game would have set units, and introduce changes with new, phasing out the old.

Hulkster SELUCUS lvl 28 ( I think, may have been a mid 30): ATK 102338 Def 79867 Overall 156814

This thing is an SR? Huh? fer reel? Pass the smoke dood...
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-16-2015 at 10:10 PM.

my phoenix 50/50 atk 16814 def 12099 ovl 15379
    hulk phoenix 43/50 atk 60433 def 43487 ovl 55276

I think it stink

Took a screenshot of gree's seti III SR L37 against me with power of 141k. Btw gree, I have a frunze's fury L20 with power of 20k. Are u now telling me that when I spend the $100 many many times (with the open 44 promo to get 1 sr at a time) to get 2 more randomly selected SR frunzes and get this unit to L37 this unit's power will be the same power as yours? The seti took out my Araska L20 UR in a heartbeat with power 51k. Way to cheat gree. would you like me to post the snapshot. I really wish your programmers would stop killing this game.
    Note to all: please take screenshots of gree's units. Will help whoever is in the precarious position of customer relations at gree get an idea of what we are going thru. Bad enough we have to deal with hackers with their multiple epics ruining this game. Lol.

Took more screenshots.
    Grees Phoenix L43 as stated by drgnknt. My Phoenix L50 same as drgnknt.
    Grees R akinci L37 overall power 52158, my L50 akinci 17850
    Grees SR Taimis Recokning L37 overall 88558???

Is anyone from Gree reading this? Would you like me to post snapshots here?

Quote Originally Posted by Igiveup View Post
    Took a screenshot of gree's seti III SR L37 against me with power of 141k. Btw gree, I have a frunze's fury L20 with power of 20k. Are u now telling me that when I spend the $100 many many times (with the open 44 promo to get 1 sr at a time) to get 2 more randomly selected SR frunzes and get this unit to L37 this unit's power will be the same power as yours? The seti took out my Araska L20 UR in a heartbeat with power 51k. Way to cheat gree. would you like me to post the snapshot. I really wish your programmers would stop killing this game.
    Note to all: please take screenshots of gree's units. Will help whoever is in the precarious position of customer relations at gree get an idea of what we are going thru. Bad enough we have to deal with hackers with their multiple epics ruining this game. Lol.
    hahaha it is almost funny, I was just hit with an entire wave of asst. "super" units I had myrmidon 50, Sejanus 50, commoner's 30,sahure 20, ideal defender 20 and nerva 20. Zipped through me so fast I couldn't even tell you how many there were or guess what they were, over that fast. I wonder if a maxed squad of elites could handle it. Gree? Your silence is deafening . Terrorist takeover? Helloooo? Is this the way things will be now? Random or clustered super units?

Quote Originally Posted by Igiveup View Post
    hahaha it is almost funny, I was just hit with an entire wave of asst. "super" units I had in my squad myrmidon 50, Sejanus 50, commoner's 30,sahure 20, ideal defender 20 and nerva 20. Their units ripped through me so fast I couldn't even tell you how many there were or guess what they were, over that fast. I wonder if a maxed squad of elites could handle it. Gree? Your silence is deafening . Terrorist takeover? Helloooo? Is this the way things will be now? Random or clustered super units?
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-17-2015 at 10:50 AM.

why are OUR units not the same power !!!! C'mon you can not be real about this, this has to be a joke !....same units same category yet almost double my power !! either make them the same or remove them.....we spend money to get the same but not given the same......you are Cheating...I would report you for cheating/hacking but your Dev write the program to win.....why spend at all.....Gree is Cheating...bottom line...so disappointed.
    I am tempted to contact Apple over this .