Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    why are OUR units not the same power !!!! C'mon you can not be real about this, this has to be a joke !....same units same category yet almost double my power !! either make them the same or remove them.....we spend money to get the same but not given the same......you are Cheating...I would report you for cheating/hacking but your Dev write the program to win.....why spend at all.....Gree is Cheating...bottom line...so disappointed.
    I am tempted to contact Apple over this .
    Not a bad idea, there are laws regarding "Implied contract" in most states here also. With money changing hands there are reasonable expectations.

Double? I've met some 4 times over what we get. Bad enough their supply is many times ours, they certainly do not max at 9.

Also communicate with your alliances, stop spending until ALL is resolved.

Ladies and gentlemen, the AI stars of the aptly-named Invasion event Living In Denial, battle 20:

*DEPLOY=247

*DEPLOY=170

Good job, Vassi. Lots more like those too! I can hardly wait until I meet some of these maxed out (Sarcasm).

level 15 of Invasion I could do easy as ...now I lose everytime....why....AI stat inflation...their MYROID unit is SR and 38/50 with 155438 , my UR didn't stand a chance at only 78627 ? I deployed 3 lots Orantes, Refusal and Cjrion...all were taken out in less than 30 seconds !!

Quote Originally Posted by vassi1i1983 View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, the AI stars of the aptly-named Invasion event Living In Denial, battle 20:

url=http://postimg.org/image/6fy53noj7/][/url]
    with their Lennins Reach at those stats on 28/40 Att 462,490 why would I want a freakin EPIC unit...just give me the above !!
    Would love to See Gree Devs EPIC, would be over a MILLION in stats for sure, cheaters !!!

No response from Gree on here. Looks like they're all off for the weekend, leaving their game in utter chaos.

This Invasion Event is a total shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    No response from Gree on here. Looks like they're all off for the weekend, leaving their game in utter chaos.

C'mon now, aren't you spending a few hundred US$ to try to get a UR or two? Heck probably be able to get an entire squad of Might of the Workers. But at the current training consumption, it could take a few years to get them all trained. It'd still be fun to see.

After seeing these stats on Grees units, No Wonder they keep offering Might Of The Worker !! Grees units probably has stats of 80,000 and works quicker than buying Gold Bars from Apple !!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    C'mon now, aren't you spending a few hundred US$ to try to get a UR or two? Heck probably be able to get an entire squad of Might of the Workers. But at the current training consumption, it could take a few years to get them all trained. It'd still be fun to see.
    Yes, I noticed that they had increased the cost of Training. Now need to use double what it took before.

Perhaps that was our Christmas present.

Thank you Gree.

AI squad, level 19:

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post

They do seem to have no problem posting new "special" offers. That works good, break out your wallets boys!

In the meanwhile, why are they not at minimum acknowledging our concerns? At least a "working on it" or a "New correction"? Nothing but crickets...

I found out what happened! Skynet has taken over! We are doomed!
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-18-2015 at 08:27 PM.

And on another sad note, folk in my alliance, have rarely been online lately, I reckon they got fed up? I suppose this "bug" will be a costly mistake. I wonder how our friend Witchking, and the Epics have faired?
    Last edited by drgnknt; 01-18-2015 at 08:23 PM. Reason: jus cuz