Holiday Pack Con

Holiday packs - we all love them, but it seems like every time when farming the packs, every now and then it flips from costing £0.79 to £3.99.

I got caught out a few times by this and I know others did too.

Eventually I learned to pay full attention but is Gree going to fix this cos it seems to happen every holiday pack and it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth on a sale that is otherwise really good value.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Thankfully I have not seen that problem occur in America yet. Always been $0.99 every time!

Is it just your region or have others had the problem too in various parts of the world??

Thats weird, I also have never seen that in America. Find out if it's happening to others, and bring it to Gree's attention. I know I would hate to pay 4x the amount for holiday packs, as I always pick some up when they're available.

Regretz it isn't happening in America because the taxes didn't get higher and u probably also didn't get affected because u are on Android not iOS.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

It does happen in America in IOS, depending on state. I got charged state taxes (7%) on my holiday packs. Not much at first, but it does add up quick.

Prolly depends on whether your State charges taxes on internet transactions or not. Apparently mine does. BOOO!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Thats weird, I also have never seen that in America. Find out if it's happening to others, and bring it to Gree's attention. I know I would hate to pay 4x the amount for holiday packs, as I always pick some up when they're available.
    It's definitely happening to others, I've seen people complaining about it with the usual "typical Gree" attitude lol. People in America too I believe.

I'll submit a ticket as I have screenshots of it happening.

P.S. It's not related to the tax thing, it does show up as £0.79 but when you're spam-buying it flicks to £3.99 every now and then but when you close out of the Shop screen and restart it comes back to £0.79.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM

The only thing I encounter when the $0.99 shows up in the shop, once I purchase the item it will no longer be available to purchase (1 time sale price). No other problems otherwise (US/Android).

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    Holiday packs - we all love them, but it seems like every time when farming the packs, every now and then it flips from costing £0.79 to £3.99.

I got caught out a few times by this and I know others did too.

Eventually I learned to pay full attention but is Gree going to fix this cos it seems to happen every holiday pack and it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth on a sale that is otherwise really good value.
    I confirm that this has happened to people I know as well. Nothing on my end though, I do live in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    It does happen in America in IOS, depending on state. I got charged state taxes (7%) on my holiday packs. Not much at first, but it does add up quick.

Prolly depends on whether your State charges taxes on internet transactions or not. Apparently mine does. BOOO!
    Using gift cards should avoid those taxes.

It's true what she says
    Happemed to me some times too and it changes from 0.99€ to 4.49€ and if you don't pay attention every Tim you buy tons of it without noticing
    This should be fixed as soon as possible because it really costs ppl a lot more money than planned
    Paco loves Indigo
    Rainbow Rug GM

Well I opened a ticket. Got a waste of time auto response telling me to reinstall my game. Responded again saying how will that help and where is the money I lost. Got told to go to itunes. Another frustrating and pointless interaction with Customer Disservice. Now sent screenshots of the issue originating in-game, not with itunes, and of my itunes receipts. Not holding my breath
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM