Any chance of extending time to complete building quest? Newer guys finally get + 1

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any chance of extending time to complete building quest? Newer guys finally get + 1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Any chance of extending time to complete building quest? Newer guys finally get + 1

building to actually raise our income since we could only do one before and all the building quests have been using most of our building time. I have been trying to farm like crazy to get there, just to get stuck on level 10 at 24 million, like a slap in the face almost. Only the oldest players can get it. And the reward would be great for us newer guys, the older players regen for bosses in 30 minutes or so for a lot of them. The rest of us are limited to our guild bonuses only and with all the new lag lately, I miss out on getting the extra hit in, takes 4 minutes sometimes just for the bosses to show up, 3 percent would make up that difference. Not to mention when my guild was doing the bosses, I would be raiding a player and each time a boss got summoned I got booted from the game, and the load time per player is extremely slow. Please consider at least extending the quest as you did the infantry bonus tower.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Don't give me load of bull that only oldest players can get it.

I'm only playing for 11 months and I finished the building 3 days ago without to much effort.
    IPH 33k at the time and no my bonuses aren't so great.
    Lvl 10 costed me around 25,6m

Post Count
    Somebody call the WAAAAAAHHHHHHmublance.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Monday you will able to buy the oldest buildings, a lot of them...
    Invest gold !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Try Gems...Gold not an option to rebuy LTBs. We got GREEd again

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is this a joke? with an iph of 33k x 24 hours and 17 days you cannot have more than 15 milions in your bank.I'm one of the most that cannot upgrade sky temple 10/10, cos for a 7 months old account is impossible to have 60 milions to upgrade this type of building and defeat EB (that cost 20 milions).So what are you talking about? Better if you think an hour before to write a stupid thing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by akaoshi View Post
    Is this a joke? with an iph of 33k x 24 hours and 17 days you cannot have more than 15 milions in your bank.I'm one of the most that cannot upgrade sky temple 10/10, cos for a 7 months old account is impossible to have 60 milions to upgrade this type of building and defeat EB (that cost 20 milions).So what are you talking about? Better if you think an hour before to write a stupid thing
    He's talkin about raidin, Amigo. 3-4M a day with 1hr of raidin is a peanut... But do focus on IPH if you prefer so

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [DW] maretzky View Post
    He's talkin about raidin, Amigo. 3-4M a day with 1hr of raidin is a peanut... But do focus on IPH if you prefer so
    At level 100? I raided 30 milions in 10 days (how many manors or rogue gardens L10 do you think are around L100 players?) and this wasn't sufficent to upgrade to L10 ,Amigo. At L250 all the players have this 4 buidings at L10 (at least). EB gold hits cost for me as a L250 players, so you can see that low level players can't do both.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by akaoshi View Post
    At level 100? I raided 30 milions in 10 days (how many manors or rogue gardens L10 do you think are around L100 players?) and this wasn't sufficent to upgrade to L10 ,Amigo. At L250 all the players have this 4 buidings at L10 (at least). EB gold hits cost for me as a L250 players, so you can see that low level players can't do both.
    Where do you see info about L100 in the Saint-BEL post? If you're L100 and have problem with doin 2-3M daily - no comment. Half year ago when I was running two toons - used to raid daily over 2M with my LLP at L90s. At L200 10M a day is not a big deal...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [DW] maretzky View Post
    Where do you see info about L100 in the Saint-BEL post? If you're L100 and have problem with doin 2-3M daily - no comment. Half year ago when I was running two toons - used to raid daily over 2M with my LLP at L90s. At L200 10M a day is not a big deal...
    This is the point: for a young character 7-8 months old ( around L100) upgrade the sky temple is impossible. And what's changed from 6 months agoo? I told you i raided 3 milions x day, but looking into rival list for 10-13 hours x day. If you think is so simple to raid 50 milions at level 100 , let's take a L100 account (for a top player as you will be so fast to level up since L100 in a week)and than we'll talk about it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    not to mention about 1/4 of the players I try to raid have a castle only due to the fact they have quit, or are already raided, or simply all is collected and nothing to raid. Not to mention the phone takes 2 minutes to load each kingdom up, its very time consuming.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Again BUUULLL SHIIIITTT.

If you don't have the time for raiding of even attacking people that are overvault. That is your issue. I finished dark castle in the quest cycle, and I'm only 11months old. I simply use every hour 10 stamina to get as much money as possible. Now if YOU were any kind of a thinker an hour before posting you would have asked if you could join a better guild for max cost reduction bonuses which makes it a little easier.

I'm no so high and mighty as most here either. Raiding is all about time, if you want to spend time you can manage, if you don't well don't complain about it being to hard then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    not to mention about 1/4 of the players I try to raid have a castle only due to the fact they have quit, or are already raided, or simply all is collected and nothing to raid. Not to mention the phone takes 2 minutes to load each kingdom up, its very time consuming.
    http://i.imgur.com/XpnUzsu.jpg