Thumbs down Whoa what a deal!

Hey guys, for the low low price of 600$ we can have a squad of URs, of course if you would want to max them out you would likely spend, hmm. Help me out math guys.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    Hey guys, for the low low price of 600$ we can have a squad of URs, of course if you would want to max them out you would likely spend, hmm. Help me out math guys.
    You will have to re mortgage house...sell the kids and wives, also sell all transport and ride a Push Bike on Higher Purchase....and that just to get them to lvl 30 !!! forget level 50 !! anyone know any Millionaires ???? can i have a loan
    its like having a Ferrari but not having the monies for fuel and service, so you cant drive it ...crikey

Yeah it's getting really crazy. I have no idea if the chests are kicking out better units anymore since I got all those Refusals but I haven't got anything else since. I do know that the training and leveling is ridiculous so lets start by fixing that. I don't know what I'd do if I got 4 new UR cards that matched. I have like 500 bronze and silver keys which would be a start for leveling but I remember the leveling only got infinitely worse the higher up you got and getting an UR to lvl 20 was terrible. The only thing keeping me going right now is all the friends I've made through my Alliance, the wiki, and this forum. If I didn't have those I probably would have quit already.

Yeah, the training has changed drastically. It used to take a lo of Commons to train an SR, but now it takes hundreds! And UR? forget it.

If they are going to make it like this, then they have to give out better 'junk' for winning a battle. I mean, you have a kick a$$ squad that you can beat high levels in this event and you get a Common Topal as the reward?? Its like winning a weightlifting contest and congrats - they give you a 1 pound barbell to help you train! If you are strong enough to win, then you cant use the prize.

With the current stats, what would be the harm in giving out Rare units? Anyone who could win them, couldn't actually use the unit anyway, so it wouldnt offset any balance or anything.

Yeah last Invasion if you won mission 19 all three rewards were common units. The Invasion battles give out significantly worse rewards than campaign missions and they cost twice as much energy to play. I remember I used to have storage full of UC units after an Invasion but now my storage is only full of common units. Well not anymore since I spent them all on leveling that UR.

This game is in complete shambles right now between unit training and the overpowered computer units. It's a complete waste of time to even be playing right now. Fix this mess Gree, your game isn't fun at this time.