Trades - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trades

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bricks r expensive now usually go for 5-10 mil due to the level cap being raised. Which got rid of a lot of brick farming accounts. Since they now have to deal with watching xp gain.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'd average at about 5m-6m a piece
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    Frankly, I wouldn't pay over 3 or 5m for a brick, I feel like if a guy is selling bricks for 11m a piece, he's being a dlck, and whoever is buying for that price is an idiot. But I don't know nor really care for "supply and demand" or "inflation", I find economics in general stupid, so if you have to pay at a high price do so, but I'd suggest finding a decent seller first.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Frankly, I wouldn't pay over 3 or 5m for a brick, I feel like if a guy is selling bricks for 11m a piece, he's being a dlck, and whoever is buying for that price is an idiot. But I don't know nor really care for "supply and demand" or "inflation", I find economics in general stupid, so if you have to pay at a high price do so, but I'd suggest finding a decent seller first.
    You droppin some wisdom right there young brotha!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post

Nice, you're willing to judge that two people making a private transaction are ****s and idiots in the same paragraph that you admit you no nothing about supply and demand or economics in general. Then you tell him to go ahead and do it. That is some sound advice right there.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think the reason why you are hearing such a large range of sales prices for bricks is because there are 2 supply and demand equations going on here. The first is obvious, the supply of bricks and demand for them. The second is the supply of cash and demand for cash. It is further complicated by the fact that many syndicates have their bonuses maxed out while others are still donating for the next bonus. This exemplifies itself in the supply and demand for cash, since the cash can only come in the form of a syndicate donation.
    If I was in a lower ranking syndicate and needed the next influence bonus, I would entertain selling bricks and if my IPH was weak say below 5mil per hour then 3mil per brick would be pretty appetizing. However if my syndicate was all done with bonuses and had plenty of cash ready for the next cycle of bonuses while my IPH was also higher, say 50mil per hour then 10mil per brick wouldn't even be a really attractive of an offer for my bricks since I could rake in a billion per day without sweating.
    TLR
    Summary, cash has a different value for different players in the game. Bricks also do, making the price differ at many levels in the game.
    Last edited by Kitty McPurr; 01-16-2015 at 02:49 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Note: This is not a trade request. Please do not make trade requests in this thread. Any and all currencies referenced in this thread should be virtual only. Please do not suggest, offer, request, or otherwise mention the involvement of any real world currencies.

I am curious about the current going rate for bricks. If I had a lot of excess bricks, what would be a reasonable trade to ask for? Conversely, what should I expect to trade for bricks if I didn't have any and wanted to get some?
    Check put the Trade Request Subforum to do your own research. There are many buy/sell brick threads on the first page.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Check put the Trade Request Subforum to do your own research. There are many buy/sell brick threads on the first page.
    Ok, so where do you suggest discussion of said rates should take place?

C u next tuesday.

Post Count
    Ok, so where do you suggest discussion of said rates should take place?

C u next tuesday.
    The going rate for bricks is not really a discussion in my opinion unless it is between buyer and seller.

One can easily browse the Trade Request threads to find a reasonable answer.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The going rate for bricks is not really a discussion in my opinion unless it is between buyer and seller.

If you're going to troll at least be good at it. You obviously need some practice, but take it somewhere else for that.

Post Count

Hello Ville,glad to see you back.
    Hope you are doing fine and i wish to you and your family all the best in this year
    Last edited by DragCro; 01-16-2015 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Changing the color of the post,personal post not related to moderating
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    If you're going to troll at least be good at it. You obviously need some practice, but take it somewhere else for that.
    I wasn't trolling: never have, never will. My post was serious and honest.

(You have some issues if you think I was trying to troll you with that post.)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetric View Post
    Nice, you're willing to judge that two people making a private transaction are ****s and idiots in the same paragraph that you admit you no nothing about supply and demand or economics in general. Then you tell him to go ahead and do it. That is some sound advice right there.
    First off, you can't bash on someone for not knowing something if you spell "know" like "no".

Secondly, take the advice how you'd like. You can go ahead and spend what you like on bricks and call me the dlck versus the guy overcharging for a bunch of pixels, havr fun with that.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I know we take bricks, cash, uzis, favors, whatever for seats. sometimes its a combo of all for a rb seat. some in our syndicate finish our rb, then sell hits for the rest of the event.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post

Hello Ville,glad to see you back.
    Hope you are doing fine and i wish to you and your family all the best in this year
    Classic...