DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trades

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Trades

Note: This is not a trade request. Please do not make trade requests in this thread. Any and all currencies referenced in this thread should be virtual only. Please do not suggest, offer, request, or otherwise mention the involvement of any real world currencies.

I am curious about the current going rate for bricks. If I had a lot of excess bricks, what would be a reasonable trade to ask for? Conversely, what should I expect to trade for bricks if I didn't have any and wanted to get some?

Post Count
    Bricks are dirt cheap. I hear HTC blue has 250000 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    They usually sell for around 2-8m per brick (8m is insane I know but I said people sell them for around that, I don't think anyone's actually bought for that high).
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Bricks are dirt cheap. I hear HTC blue has 250000 of them.
    So what you're saying is.... You don't know?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i've seen bricks being bought for as high as 11m. the last batch i sold were for 7m a piece.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    They usually sell for around 2-8m per brick (8m is insane I know but I said people sell them for around that, I don't think anyone's actually bought for that high).
    Thanks for the reply. I don't recall seeing this discussion anywhere before. Maybe a somewhat reasonable "set exchange rate" could come of it?

$8m does sound very pricy, but I guess it would make sense if there were greater demand than supply. The need/availability of bricks isn't really something I am familiar with since I have not made any in game trades yet.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I don't recall seeing this discussion anywhere before. Maybe a somewhat reasonable "set exchange rate" could come of it?

$8m does sound very pricy, but I guess it would make sense if there were greater demand than supply. The need/availability of bricks isn't really something I am familiar with since I have not made any in game trades yet.
    That would be a cool idea, and come very much in handy.

On a less serious note, I wonder what the exchange rate for Uzi's would be ��
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I set up trades for my old syndicate buying bricks at 2.5M a piece, but we bought in bulk; at least a billion per transaction.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    I set up trades for my old syndicate buying bricks at 2.5M a piece, but we bought in bulk; at least a billion per transaction.
    A billion bricks, or a billion worth of bricks?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    A billion bricks, or a billion worth of bricks?
    A Billion worth of bricks. A billion bricks at 2.5M per would be $250,0000,000,000,000 per transaction.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    A Billion worth of bricks. A billion bricks at 2.5M per would be $250,0000,000,000,000 per transaction.
    I can do the math. But your statement did not specify a billion "of what" per transaction. Figured I would get some clarification before someone came along and derailed the thread with accusations of cash hacks.

$2.5m a piece is pretty reasonable, IMO. Is it common to find people trading at this rate or do you "have a guy for that"?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If they're going for 2-8 (two - eight, in case you know who is out there) million a piece and people pay up to 11 million I wouldn't let them go for 2.5 million. 5 million seems reasonable to me.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Market price is dictated by supply and demand. Right now demand is high and supply low. RL issues play a big part of this issue.

Get into a BM room in various chat apps and sell or buy away.

If the dumas' at gree don't fix the RL to take into account their new "get used to change" accomplices and kingpins many syns will go with out walls soon.
    Last edited by cooch; 01-15-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Let us buy bricks with respect just like uzis...problem solved!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JSTUNNA View Post
    Let us buy bricks with respect just like uzis...problem solved!
    I was unaware there was a problem to start with. Why shouldn't those with abundances of cash or bricks be able to make trade deals?