Mass Exodus??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How people you know has quit this game?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 to 3

11 17.19%
  • 4 to 8

18 28.13%
  • 8 or more

22 34.38%
  • Gree is not concerned in the least bit

17 26.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mass Exodus???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I've seen 30+ people leave within group me chats that I'm on within the last 3 years. However, i have seen some return and noobs join as well. Since the equipment changes thou, no one has left my faction
    Our faction has lost 4 accts since the equipment came out. The one who made the biggest impact left and retired his 2 accts because he wasn't able to collect equipment in the early LTQs, so he felt useless in WD after he got back, felt he would never be able to catch up, got discouraged and quit altogether.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We have lost 2 and a third is on the verge of quitting. A definite loss.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've known about 9 humans (15 accounts) in the last year or so. We have one one the verge right now because his game reset him to level zero and Customer no-Service hasn't been the slightest bit helpful. They even told him he could start a new game. Then they remove Epic Boss from the rotation (one of my favorites) and keep turning the screws. It feels like they want to drive the game into a ditch.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    [...] They even told him he could start a new game. [...]
    This happened to me about 1-2 months ago. He needs to start a new game so that customer support can link the old account back to his device. Just have him start over and then send customer support the ID of the new account. Hope it helps.

Our faction is not a high-level faction and we've seen a number of people go inactive. We've only had a very small handful of people actually say "I quit."

But seriously, let's face it. Gree ain't hanging things up so long as they're making tens of $K a day (average) on this game. Things are far from over and Gree can extend it indefinitely by addressing sustainability issues that this game has.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think with the release of the "new equipment" has created new top 1% tier of players. those that buy gold to get all of the equipment and thereby creating the gap that those players had when they were untouchable.

and now with the billions and trillions they now have, they are able to buy lots of cash units and recycle them for hundreds of millions of valor points to buy some thousands of those 1 million stat units.

they end up with attack stats in 300B or more and defense stats with at least 40B or more. now they are truly untouchable.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is that not the case as always how could any new player ever catch up to some one who has played for years ( unless a camper ) they never could and it is the same with equip. Old player v new player new player no chance. Give it a couple of cycles till we fill our inventory and our allies up and it will be same old same old anyone spending gold will be stronger than the rest of us.
    All it's done is add a new dimension to the game that will level out in the long run.
    And as free has put it just because you are stronger does not mean you should win all the time( that will stir the pot) plenty of case in history we a stronger army has been defended by tactics and the such