Mass Exodus???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How people you know has quit this game?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 to 3

11 17.19%
  • 4 to 8

18 28.13%
  • 8 or more

22 34.38%
  • Gree is not concerned in the least bit

17 26.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mass Exodus???

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Question Mass Exodus???

I noticed a big exodus of people retiring, quitting the game, selling off their buildings, and the like.

WOW!

How many people in your faction has quit or retired from this forsaken game or you know of?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Three ppl have quit my faction in the last two days. Two sold everything off their base and donated it to.the faction. Two have played for over three years and the ACE had been playing for four. They were big time gold spenders and a definate loss.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One person has left my faction due to GREE's ignorance. Two other people outside of YankeeOne that I know also left
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "None" "0"
    But you didn't make that option available, so I didn't vote.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Two got locked out for over a month. When they got back in, they sold out and donated everything to the group. Solid players. They will be missed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    "None" "0"
    But you didn't make that option available, so I didn't vote.
    Sorry GGG. My oversight on that.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We have lost 6 in all, only small gold users but all had enough of the garbage and no response from gree

Banned
    Post Count
    I know a lot who have quit but more who have gone gold free.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've gone gold free for WD, tired of losing to people with lower stays and less equipment.....and Gree refusing to acknowledge its not working as intended. And I regret spending a lot of gold on released buildings. If not for that I would have left already

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've seen 30+ people leave within group me chats that I'm on within the last 3 years. However, i have seen some return and noobs join as well. Since the equipment changes thou, no one has left my faction

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I've seen 30+ people leave within group me chats that I'm on within the last 3 years. However, i have seen some return and noobs join as well. Since the equipment changes thou, no one has left my faction
    Well let's see if this is representative. While equipment might have sounded neat in the beginning, if you missed the boat, you're so far behind after only a few weeks that you need to rely on gree math to give you a win. I think the new changes actually discourages new players once they realize how far back they are. Looking back, of course a mini with a few years of camping would be best, but I think the cut off for being competitive was about four to six months ago. Anyone joining after that would need to spend a ton to catch up to those who made the imaginary cut off - which is when the last of the multi-million stat units were given out for RB and other events. Now you have equipment, where only a few weeks makes a huge difference unless you can buy from the store (I'm sure gree will eventually do this to make more money). So the players lucky enough to have been around for more than six months (and I mean newer accounts, not your monster main accounts) have the benefit of the multi-million stat units, the frontline tank glitch, the re-release of the LTBs and being around for the start of the equipment cycle. Seriously, if you didn't start with this baseline, perhaps you should quit before you realize how many monster minis are out there with hundred million IPHs and trillions of dollars. You are so far behind that these new players that the mod mentions will and should move on. Gree, you've failed big time.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have had 5 long time players leave out of my faction due to gree's incompetence.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have to admit after the Equipment came out, Stats were meaningless, my game play dropped almost to 0

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My game play increased, but only because I didn't want to get too far behind in equipment. "East Coast Bias" raised a very good point. People who have missed the equipment boat, cannot possibly catch up, no matter how much gold they spend. Hopefully this can be addressed in some fashion

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hellraizer - cannot possibly catch up? Seriously. The ability to catch up is totally in GREEs hands. If I understand equipment correctly we can use six pieces on our soldier. The rest is then allocated to the army. So you can have total ally count x pieces of equipment. In most cases 3000-3100 pieces depending on alliance boosts (and maybe a touch more in SUP). As things stand most active folks have somewhere between 1-200 pieces of kit from LTQs (I can't be precise here as I've not tracked the details and can't see an inventory). So there is a massive roster to fill. Unit stats appear to be reduced from the massive units to cut back inflation (I guess). So the next place to differentiate is equipment. It will, on current progress, take a while to fill your equipment roster. Once full and we get to see that inventory (And be able to recycle junk) I'm expecting to see the stats of the kit rise. Anyone want to place a bet on when we see the first double digit item in the kit roster?
    Last edited by Rob TRK; 01-15-2015 at 09:04 AM.