DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Community Mods!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Community Mods!

Do your jobs!

Aside from the incredibly important sticky threads, 85% of the first page is populated by obsolete, irrelevant, NECRO POSTS!

One of you stumbled in and wisely locked one of them, yet managed to ignore the 16 others.

Gree, your community mods have failed you. Even Clementine had to come along and edit some foul language today.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Please lock this thread. I was mistaken, this place is greatly improved when none of the threads are relevant to the game as we currently know it.

Post Count
    Point me to the threads that are relevant to the current game.

Just saying

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They are around here somewhere, I saw them the other day.

Or maybe it was last week.

Last year?

Post Count
    It‘s a mystery, this current gameplay.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Do your jobs!

Aside from the incredibly important sticky threads, 85% of the first page is populated by obsolete, irrelevant, NECRO POSTS!

One of you stumbled in and wisely locked one of them, yet managed to ignore the 16 others.

Gree, your community mods have failed you. Even Clementine had to come along and edit some foul language today.
    I agree . This entire first page of the forum is now threads necro`d from 2011/2012 etc . While the occasional necro may be useful if it provides information , what would it look like to a new member who comes and see`s nothing but 4 year old posts on the first page ? I realise some find this incredibly amusing , personally I find a joke funny once or twice , not the same joke getting told 50 times a day 365 days a year . The problem with attention seekers is if you give them the attention they crave they will continue to behave the way they do . I suspect most of it is being done by one rather sad individual with multiple accounts and no real life outside of trolling a forum on the internet .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I leave the forum for two days, and look at what I come back to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    I leave the forum for two days, and look at what I come back to.
    Another thread with people whining. Did you expect something different?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Another thread with people whining. Did you expect something different?
    And as sure as night follows day . I could set my watch by you .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    I agree . This entire first page of the forum is now threads necro`d from 2011/2012 etc . While the occasional necro may be useful if it provides information , what would it look like to a new member who comes and see`s nothing but 4 year old posts on the first page ? I realise some find this incredibly amusing , personally I find a joke funny once or twice , not the same joke getting told 50 times a day 365 days a year . The problem with attention seekers is if you give them the attention they crave they will continue to behave the way they do . I suspect most of it is being done by one rather sad individual with multiple accounts and no real life outside of trolling a forum on the internet .
    If you have any new and useful information, data, ideas, philosophies, or anything else to share, please post it. I'm sure your fellow forumites are anxiously awaiting your awesome new strategies, I know I am.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    If you have any new and useful information, data, ideas, philosophies, or anything else to share, please post it. I'm sure your fellow forumites are anxiously awaiting your awesome new strategies, I know I am.
    See thats exactly the point . If I don`t have any of the above , then I tend to not start new threads etc , whereas you and your pals tend to spam the forum up with crap . Well , more they do and you`re always faithfully lagging behind with a cheapshot comment or two . Have a nice day

Post Count
    Threads are closed.
    If someone post again on old threads multiple time intentionally just to spam than you will receive infractions.
    Thank you and enjoy the forum..
    [FK] TITAN