Alliance War Rewards

My Alliance won the Alliance War but I received prizes for 6th place instead of 1st.

Username - SpartanPhalanx

Please investigate.

We are having same issues awards spread from 3-10th place

Investigations already under way!

Agree still havent recieved, Terminus was in 1st place ...hehe...gimme gimme gimme....ohh that right we came 5th to 23rd keeps changing ? was 7th before end but went to 23rd then 5th ???

Just checked my rewards.....SO DISSAPOINTED !! ... we actually came in 7th but when I got home reward was for 10th ???? something wrong there as we were at least 100K points above 8th and so on !, Tadaah please have this rectified..im missing gold keys and unit rewards...bugger ! So wanted them for Invasion quest...you took my money and gave me 3 spots less...not happy atm...... :-(

I didn't get them last night either but sent in a ticket and they were there this morning which was the quickest Gree fix for me so thanks for that.

So here we are, nearly 3 days after the Alliance War ended, and I, and some others in my Alliance, have not yet received our proper prizes. As winners of the War we are the only set of players due to be given the UR unit. Is it really that difficult to get that right?

ssSNAKESss wins - these 70 players get 1st prize.

Some of my Alliance colleagues, people who spent money to win those prizes, are very angry with Gree and are threatening to quit the game altogether.

I had hoped to use the new units in the current Invasion Event but it looks like it could be over before I get them, if I ever do.

Awarding prizes correctly and promptly is a fundamental issue.

Please, Gree, get a grip and sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    So here we are, nearly 3 days after the Alliance War ended, and I, and some others in my Alliance, have not yet received our proper prizes. As winners of the War we are the only set of players due to be given the UR unit. Is it really that difficult to get that right?

ssSNAKESss wins - these 70 players get 1st prize.

Some of my Alliance colleagues, people who spent money to win those prizes, are very angry with Gree and are threatening to quit the game altogether.

I had hoped to use the new units in the current Invasion Event but it looks like it could be over before I get them, if I ever do.

Awarding prizes correctly and promptly is a fundamental issue.

Please, Gree, get a grip and sort this out.
    I am wondering if they may be seriously hacked, that possibly would account for all the issues like these, and the new super charged units. Spending money is certainly out now as its wasted energy to even attempt these super units which show up seemingly random ( or not) I've only managed to catch a couple for stats as they cut through so fast it's nearly over before I realize what hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    I am wondering if they may be seriously hacked, that possibly would account for all the issues like these, and the new super charged units. Spending money is certainly out now as its wasted energy to even attempt these super units which show up seemingly random ( or not) I've only managed to catch a couple for stats as they cut through so fast it's nearly over before I realize what hit me.
    And Gree don't seem to be in much of a hurry to put things right. It has ruined the entire Event for me. Even Missions that I completed easily first time around have now become impossible.

Check out the Toxotai SR level 27 in Mission 15 with an Attack Factor of 162,000.

And that Lenin in Mission 20 is on steroids!

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    And Gree don't seem to be in much of a hurry to put things right. It has ruined the entire Event for me. Even Missions that I completed easily first time around have now become impossible.

Check out the Toxotai SR level 27 in Mission 15 with an Attack Factor of 162,000.

And that Lenin in Mission 20 is on steroids!

and still waiting, Terminus came in 7th place but only rewared for 10th place, so am not happy with 10th spot rewards seen as though I spent all that money to help push us to 7th////whats going on ??

Talkto your alliances, stop spending until ALL is resolved.