Dev Notes: Week of January 12, 2015 - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dev Notes: Week of January 12, 2015

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    Love the new bonus idea, will help to get rid of some of that spare cash from the tank glitch.
    You mean the glitch that your faction abused?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Lol for a start there was an android energy glitch for a year before the iOS glitch and secondly the iOS energy glitch helped out android players by completing fltqs while with the android gold glitch they can use it on whatever they want
    I see you are remember your good old days

Lurker
    Post Count

skill points

what happened to the one-time redistribution of skill points that was mentioned a few months back, is that gonna happen or has the idea been scrapped?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just a little more chum thrown out there to keep people around maybe?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well I what to say the idea of moving the skill points around is a great idea since attack and defense skill points mean nothing..make it a one time of reallocation of points..that way it doesn't constantly create another problem to deal with ! Players shouldn't complain if they moved the skill points..( yeah right). I also want to say I received a reply from Eric about not being able to upgrade equipment. He addressed my ticket and told me that the new update for Android should fix this problem..this was my 3rd ticket submitted ..other replies didn't even address my problem but missing equipment ..so you know weren't read but canned response.. Now back to Eric..he replied and addressed it and the
    1-20-15 update for Android DID FIX THE PROBLEM!!..and said they was sorry and thanks for being patience..awarded me extra stamina..equipment.. SO MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU ERIC!! And I believe if people at GREE would take time to read tickets and help people this forum would have a lot less postings! So if I can post and complain..I can also post and say Thanks!! ..Just wanted to post that cause there is light at the end of the tunnel if you get the right person at Gree!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Then gree comes on retweets this guys post and says, "look guys see we have success stories arnt they wonderful" "you're can be too"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Has anyone's PvP been fixed? Mine still freezes if I try to attack someone who has attacked me first.