GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Concerns and Improvements

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Suggestion:
    I'd like to see the winner's list from the previous war. 1 second after war is over you can't review anything from that war.
    Maybe there could be a history tab that would display winners. And for those that complain about bandwidth, it only loads/refreshes if you visit that tab. It would display your guild and the teams around you, but could be scrolled to the top or down to see more. The history would be available only up until the next war starts.

I find it annoying to have to visit an external forum, sometimes many days later, to find what should be in game info.

In relation to this I'd like to see a history for my guild that shows the cp and placement we did in all past wars.
    I try to keep a list in my head but I keep getting buffer overflow errors and data drops out.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree, why get rid of the prize popups but not the "buy chests or units worse than anything we have for gems when you lag popups?" And on that topic what happened to lowering cost of gem speed in crafting. Crafing is pretty much make logs that drop from boxes into either more of the same box and hope to get a different drop, or take 100 of the wood while crafting 10 at a time x 10 to get 10 of the next level to buy the next better box for a cost of about 75k heroic altogether, just to have that box drop more wood of its kind, getting annoyed, I have 3 characters crafting and its very annoying, why not just drop more of the better crates?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Improvement:

It would be interesting if you could make 3 sets of equipments that you can select from a dropdown menu.
    depending on the situation I regularly use different equipment, for example during trials, EB and war.
    But the selection menu is to timeconsuming and involves to much clicking.
    Would be fun to have an easy way to change between them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    Improvement:

It would be interesting if you could make 3 sets of equipments that you can select from a dropdown menu.
    depending on the situation I regularly use different equipment, for example during trials, EB and war.
    But the selection menu is to timeconsuming and involves to much clicking.
    Would be fun to have an easy way to change between them.
    Yes, I've been wanting something like this, too. For EB I certainly want my strongest attack equipment. For trials, I go with something a little lower because in my best equipment the trials cost an utterly ridiculous amount of energy to complete. I'll take the slightly weaker rewards if it means finishing the damn thing in time. Lastly, for wars I usually go with the "equip best" option and take the balanced equipment. I'd actually like to be able to put on the high attack equipment when I attack and my highest defense equipment when I'm not attacking. It would add some level of tactics to it. It's just way too time consuming as it is.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Please stop doing simultaneous quests that use the same energy bar, like Trials and the recent GLTQ. We had some people retire from KA due to all the back to back quests. Now it looks like there's another LTQ on the event list scheduled to start before the Raid Boss.
    If you burn out your players, you will have no one left!
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Please stop doing simultaneous quests that use the same energy bar, like Trials and the recent GLTQ. We had some people retire from KA due to all the back to back quests. Now it looks like there's another LTQ on the event list scheduled to start before the Raid Boss.
    If you burn out your players, you will have no one left!
    I agree. Please no over-lapping of energy quests.

And if you are going to run simultaneous GLTQs, how about one users energy (Trial quest) while the other uses stamina? We haven't had a PVP quest in ages. I enjoyed those hunt-and-destroy raid missions.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And here is a suggestion that may be too complicated to implement without a major rewrite, but I like it in theory more than selling back old units.

Allow players to merge units. I think the indestructible units should not merged otherwise people create some crazy strong units. But by allowing players to merge destructible units together you can actually make unit buildings relevant again.

If it were me, I would make it so that you can merge any destructible unit as long as it is in the same class (ie. Beast, infantry, etc). Either add the stats together, or use some sort of multiplication algorithm. Whatever will at least make them relevant. Also, I think that multiple units should be allowed to merge... not just two, but allow people to merge several dozen units together. For simplicity's sake, maybe it will take the name/design of the strongest merged unit? Or maybe you can create some new graphics for a few merged units. I'm sure you can figure that part out.

Anyway, I thought this would be a pretty sweet feature. But since Gree likes to implement mostly garbage, I doubt they will try. Just though I'd throw it out there anyway.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    And here is a suggestion that may be too complicated to implement without a major rewrite, but I like it in theory more than selling back old units.
    Since this is mentioned I thought, With selling units or buildings, at least show the amount one would get before the sale is completed. Seems last time I sold a something, I got a popup are you sure you want to sell, then found out the amount I got was less than expected and was disappointed, must have the subtraction of brokers fees.

At least
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I agree that we need better guild management. Its very difficult to record everything that is guild related when it disappears as soon as you finish the quest. I spend a lot of time each month trying to record all the guild activity and weed out the non-participating players.

I would love to see the ability to send a message to all guild members at once to alert them to a deadline, the beginning of an event, or any guild related thing and it would show up on their phone's notifications like the reminders about our buildings being ready to collect, etc.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Updated. Great suggestions everyone!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Epic Boss thoughts,

While it is clear that epic boss will not return to the way it was, I think the new event needs some adjustments. The biggest challenge is that there is little one can do to improve epic boss attack yet the epic boss strength was raised. Players must feel they are getting better, but hero strength change is so small to be irrelevant and last cycle the only equipment offered was very hard to get: top 25 or top 100 indy conquest, top 1 guild conquest, rare chest drop. You did offer better equipment for cash. You will need to start feeding us better equipment so we can feel the sense of accomplishment of getting better. I would also strongly recommend including army strength as at least a small component as that always improves.

Difficulty needs to increase at a slower pace than average player ability increase or the game is pointless.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Another thought - the time requirement for this game is really reaching crazy levels - try dialing it back a bit.

Post Count
    No more honor payout bonus unless you add a feature where honor is relevant cause I have millions of it .
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anyone remembers the thousands of useless loot items since days gone by?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post

Allow players to merge units. I think the indestructible units should not merged otherwise people create some crazy strong units. But by allowing players to merge destructible units together you can actually make unit buildings relevant again.

If it were me, I would make it so that you can merge any destructible unit as long as it is in the same class (ie. Beast, infantry, etc). Either add the stats together, or use some sort of multiplication algorithm. Whatever will at least make them relevant. Also, I think that multiple units should be allowed to merge... not just two, but allow people to merge several dozen units together. For simplicity's sake, maybe it will take the name/design of the strongest merged unit? Or maybe you can create some new graphics for a few merged units. I'm sure you can figure that part out.

Anyway, I thought this would be a pretty sweet feature. But since Gree likes to implement mostly garbage, I doubt they will try. Just though I'd throw it out there anyway.

that is a good idea
    they can even follow the format of MQ (Monster Quest - RIP), and LAW (Legends at War - RIP) they use "fusion" which is basically combining 2 units to get a "better" one

it may be too complicated for them to do so, but the blue prints are there in those dead games