GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Concerns and Improvements

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Building construction time

New building construction time multiple bonus do not work when 2 different ones.
    -
    My building construction (new construction, NOT upgrades) says 6%.
    I have 2 units with bonuses of 4% and 2%.
    -
    So here's the math
    Start at 24 hours. 24 x 60 = 1440 minutes
    1440 minutes less 4% -57.6 is 1382.4 minutes or 23.04 hours or 23 hours 2 minutes 24 seconds
    1382.4 minutes less 2% -27.648 is 1354.75 minutes or 22 hours 34 minutes 45 seconds
    -
    the game timer of the building starts at 22:59:XX somewhere about 40-48 seconds, sorry I can't check it that quickly after starting construction.
    -
    So where's the 2% ?
    -
    They do subtract something like 2.7648 minutes, not 27.648 minutes
    -
    They are taking about 0.02% for the second bonus !
    -
    See the error ?
    -
    I have reported this before and get a form letter response lesson on how to do the math, yet the cs people can't read my math and see that is what the are telling me and that the games result does not match up to the math.

Post Count
    Something with building time and upgrade time went wrong recently. Same with upgrade cost reduction. The Sky Temple was the first building that didn't match up to calculations in my spreadsheet that have worked for every building.

That in itself isn't unprecedented. The payouts of LTB buildings changed after the Brewhouse. Payouts after that used a slightly different formula. I can tell you that this is not what's happened with the Sky Temple and after. Looking at the numbers the way they are now, I can tell you that some cost bonus calculation has gone belly up somewhere. The formula has stayed the same, but the bonuses aren't being applied correctly.
    Last edited by the_bob; 01-20-2015 at 07:46 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    They are reading this thread, do not worry
    And are they going to incorporate any of these suggestions? You have a lot of people unhappy with the state of the game, and even more who are unhappy with the lack of communication from Gree. Is this going to change?

Chances anyone from Gree responds: 0%

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Clementine, I have known you for quite some years now , fought along side with you grew our Alliance together, had fun and great times, but the above list speaks volumes, what we need is a firm answer on most questions ........

Updated Results from war with in 2 days ...please...it cant be that hard to post results ?
    Crafting update...this needs to be addressed ....maybe Mods can answer this....please
    Bring back the BD run...if possible...please...please...this would give new players a taste of real game play !!!...ohh and please.
    it just pains me to bring up this but the BUGS...can we get an aerosol can to fix these...they are bad of late..or some sort of Aerogaurd type protection happening.......please
    also would be nice to have a GEM reward of some sort......please.
    I appreciate your time and effort in these matters and thankyou in advance
    your Mate........
    Hey buddy.
    Clementine community manager and Clementine that you are mentioning here are two diferent people.
    Clementine that you are mentioning is Ville Lyn and she have a profile by that name in this forum.
    Take care buddy and i hope you get answers in all of your questions
    [FK] TITAN

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    Major Concern.....

you created this thread to give the appearance of making the customer happy. hoping for my friends that this is not another farce and that you really will take into account the ideas and suggestions that are presented here so that something can be done to make the legitimate concerns people have a reality in the game.

I will tell you this will make or break you gree....people have had enough....this thread could save the game and return it to prominence ....however if this is just another way for you to deflect the real problems with the game ....it could become the straw that broke the camels back.

I for one hope you really are taking this seriously
    Hello Skyraiders

I am in this thread reviewing everything that is being said and taking notes. I take this thread VERY seriously and will try to address concerns as the team has time. I am already looking into fixes for the store and also have some ideas for some of the other major concerns here.

The development team does want to address these issues and again we are taking this feedback very seriously.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Something with building time and upgrade time went wrong recently. Same with upgrade cost reduction. The Sky Temple was the first building that didn't match up to calculations in my spreadsheet that have worked for every building.

That in itself isn't unprecedented. The payouts of LTB buildings changed after the Brewhouse. Payouts after that used a slightly different formula. I can tell you that this is not what's happened with the Sky Temple and after. Looking at the numbers the way they are now, I can tell you that some cost bonus calculation has gone belly up somewhere. The formula has stayed the same, but the bonuses aren't being applied correctly.
    We will look into this the_bob

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    concerns: there are no new players coming into the game, old players are leaving, after each war there are less and less guilds, and many that are existing are full of retired gamers

improvements: just an idea. What about having some achievements in the game and linked to that (or not) a global ranking of how powerful we are compared to everyone else based on many factors like level/income/stats/and so on... I know being competitive this could be a good incentive for people to keep playing

Post Count
    I would be very happy to get my account back so that I at least can play again, contacted support several times, still no response or solution. I mean really, how long does this have to take? I'm missing out on some important things in the game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    I would be very happy to get my account back so that I at least can play again, contacted support several times, still no response or solution. I mean really, how long does this have to take? I'm missing out on some important things in the game
    Can a mod help zepson?

Post Count
    Can you relaunch the original Kingdom Age app?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+1 mill

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Kingdom Age Prequel - before all the garbage that Grew threw in. Sign me up.

Only problem is who would keep playing the current version?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I would like to nominate this as post of the year.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Updated

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to see the final reward/prize for every quest in advance. Either via popups(which does not appear anymore), forum post/announcement or any other means other than finding it ourselves.