Concerns and Improvements - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerns and Improvements

Post Count
    Another suggestion....

We have been going through the same cycle of events over and over again. Perhaps the developers can...you know... develop something new. EB, RB, trials, war is a little redundant. We could use something new and interesting. I'm not suggesting that we go back to the ltq of killing hundreds of mobs on the same map.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Whooh! You guys had a doozy!

I will add your suggestions in now.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Whooh! You guys had a doozy!

I will add your suggestions in now.
    Which of the numerous "doozies" are you referring to? A doozy implies only one.
    Thanks.

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Could Gree post to say they reading this thread please.
    They are reading this thread, do not worry

Post Count
    Individual War rewards... I've seen better content in my stool. There's Zero incentive to even bother trying to place anymore, because everything is total crap.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Individual War rewards... I've seen better content in my stool. There's Zero incentive to even bother trying to place anymore, because everything is total crap.
    Yea. I'm currently only using health refills if we're trying to fight for a win right now. We're comfortably over rank 30 last time I looked earlier today. We aren't falling out of the bracket anytime soon and we aren't rallying for a push to 25, either, so I've just been coasting. The individual rewards for the last three war cycles have been garbage. I look at them and try to think if I'd even push to have one of the Top 3 rewards if it were at all feasible for me and I don't even think I want any of those, either. Crap rewards are crap rewards, even if they're a 50/50 boot equipment and I still have 1400 Basic Shoes. Not worth it.
    Last edited by the_bob; 01-18-2015 at 06:16 PM.

Post Count
    What happen to the pop up screen after fighting a rival guild that has stats of battle and cumulative cps ? Did gree remove all pop screens ?
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Reduce trials, they should be possible only 3-5 days each cycle.
    Bring back mixed events with wins pvp, raiding special buildings and killing mobs.
    And please no chests as reward
    The Red Baron TRB

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Chat

#1 Better 'live' guild chat.
    It takes too much time to hit menu+guild+chat, then red x, then guild+chat again (to refresh) and so on around in circles. Could there be a live 'push' type chat so whenever a guild member posts, the post automatically shows up without us having to exit and restart chat to do a refresh. (your guild only, not the entire universe). Better even would be to have it on the main page, in a smaller form to preview, but one could tap on it to bring up a larger chat window, to comment. then it could be downsized again. We have some guild members that never chat. Either they are non-talkative or don't even know it is there. (Note: add same to CC and MW).

#2 Minor cosmetic fix
    Make the player's name box, in lower right corner smaller. Mine says "Xxxxx's Kingdom" and then a black area next to it, just wasting screen space. It does downsize some if I visit someone else with a shorter name, but there still is extra back space.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan-Barbarian View Post
    Could there be a live 'push' type chat
    No, because Gree doesn't know anything about data limits. Ask the people who went over their data usage in just a couple of days because of KA and got charged a shıt ton of money by their cell carrier. It happens a lot. There needs to simply be a Refresh button on the Chat page.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    -Collect all button like in CC.
    -More frequent EB encounters

Since the trials started I've basically moved to camper mode, so all I really want are things that mean I can play the game LESS. Which is probably all you need to know about the game.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

old buildings

Why do you have to charge DIAMONDS for old building that came up again, Alot of people on a lower lvl that I know were raiding saving money for tree forts, you just put them out of reach to the regular person, why not just let us buy the original 3 with money like everyone else did, then diamond the extra one(I probely would have bought diamonds for the extra one),I and many others cant do it on 4. this just does not make since to me. Im on my last inch of string with this game, I bet you guys loose alot of people over this..........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    They are reading this thread, do not worry
    Your saying they reading what been said but when do we get some feed back?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture claws View Post
    Why do you have to charge DIAMONDS for old building that came up again, Alot of people on a lower lvl that I know were raiding saving money for tree forts, you just put them out of reach to the regular person, why not just let us buy the original 3 with money like everyone else did, then diamond the extra one(I probely would have bought diamonds for the extra one),I and many others cant do it on 4. this just does not make since to me. Im on my last inch of string with this game, I bet you guys loose alot of people over this..........
    This only lasts a few weeks then everything will get back to normal buy building for gold.theses gem building are extra building that we would not normally get.you can alway get gems though Tapjoy just save them up if this comes up again I sure it will.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    No, because Gree doesn't know anything about data limits. Ask the people who went over their data usage in just a couple of days because of KA and got charged a shıt ton of money by their cell carrier. It happens a lot. There needs to simply be a Refresh button on the Chat page.
    OK, But a simple button could have a player selectable option, auto/manual. Those that do not have limits because we are on wifi can use auto.