GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerns and Improvements

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Something to break the monotonous circle of RB, EB, 2 Box events, Trials, building for every war cycle. It's a constant loop that has become boring

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    Major Concern.....

you created this thread to give the appearance of making the customer happy. hoping for my friends that this is not another farce and that you really will take into account the ideas and suggestions that are presented here so that something can be done to make the legitimate concerns people have a reality in the game.
    ^This.

Let's be honest Gree, there dozens of recent threads where players voice their concerns and make suggestions on how to improve the game. Instead of creating this pointless thread (which you likely won't read anyway), how about you just go back through the last 50 new threads and address the concerns that we have already voiced?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Since I know you are not going to go back and read the many threads with good, useful feedback, here is a relatively brief list of concerns:

1) Crafting sucks. Many long time players absolutely hate it.
    2) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize. We want to know what our reward will be.
    3) Stop giving out equipment for individual rewards. Why should I spend 5 mountains for equipment that goes straight to my army? You previously gave out units with bonuses for this level of spending.
    4) PVP was much better when it was determined by army attack vs army defense (plus skill point modification). As a defender, why should your army attack stat be factored in? Why make any distinction between attack and defense then?
    5) Epic Boss sucks. It used to be the best event until you based it off of equipment. Change it back.
    6) If a reward has a temporary bonus, MAKE THAT VERY CLEAR before people spend gems on it.
    7) You release new, buggy events haphazardly without thorough testing. And what is worse, occasionally you do that right before war.
    8) Never never never have another 2 week war cycle. I cannot emphasize this enough. Although you said you would not do this again, well, we have been lied to before about this.
    9) If you are going to introduce a new type of event (which is rumored), then please make sure there is ample time built into the schedule. Do NOT try to cram in a 3rd week-long event in between wars. Give us a chance to catch our breath.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    2) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize. We want to know what our reward will be.
    1) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    2) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    3) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    4) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    5) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    6) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    7) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    8) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    9) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    10) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Forgot one:

11) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    Last edited by the_bob; 01-15-2015 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ��^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^��
    .............what the_bob said...............

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    #the Bob
    I laughed so hard, because it's true. My kids asked what's up, but there was no way to really explain.
    👍

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    1) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    2) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    3) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    4) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    5) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    6) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    7) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    8) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    9) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    10) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Forgot one:

11) Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.
    Why, I need chests. Some people call it the boobs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Random chests are great when the new guys get a good prize, but lame when we don't. My iPhone takes a minute to open each chest, when its an item/unit you win, its instant. See the problem?
    Please help us that are getting laggier and laggier. Give us a button to collect from all buildings. Give us a button to summon the mini bosses please. The time it takes to log in and randomly pop one is lame, we have jobs, cant always spend the time to randomly generate one. Not to mention out of the 5 characters I have, 3 of them are constantly out of sync and cannot even collect the dragon eggs, they keep disappearing. 2 are connected to 2 other chars, all 4 on same game center, one is by himself and still has same issue, I can't even farm for equipment or do the quests to gain any, every quest mob or 3 to 4 regular ones and it is out of sync. Please fix this issue.

Post Count
    o.k , I have thought about this in depth...something new for me, but im sure most would agree with this proposal.....

Gree wishes us to spend our hard earned dollars ingame more...how do they do that....with the same old boring buy gems here and there and throw a few 20% off special every quarter and before wars...but how does this "ENTICE" the normal player ???......it doesn't really, except the Spenders !! how do you get more BANG FOR YOUR BUCK !!

o.k you may need to read twice but here is the gist of this.......
    Gree need to implement RANDOM DISCOUNT CHESTS...yes more Chests...but these are different.. these have a % discount off attached to them , so they have 3-5 chests available for you to choose ONE of....each chest has a different discount % lets say 10% being the smallest and 75% being the highest .
    would you buy gems if you got a 75% discount chest ??? I know I would , work out how much you save......take your 1,500 gem at $99.00 (+VAT and exchange rate) that's $24.75, but the other chests have other % discount..i.e 10% - 20% - 30% - 40% and 75% , with there basic drop rate so obviously the 75% would be a 2-4% chance to open , or just random with in the 5 chests, it should be a win win for all and entice non spenders to tickle the money tin .
    maybe once a month challenge quest to receive a discount chest , this would be locked for the player and have an expiry time of say 3 days after open ? just to be fair
    interested in everyones thoughts on this .
    Last edited by Ratma2001; 01-16-2015 at 01:04 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about reducing some of the outrageous amounts needed to upgrade some money buildings? For example, like the Engineering Center. It costs me 9.2mil to go from L9->L10 with 60% discount. For that, I only get 20k more gold every 12 hours.

It will take at the minimum 230 days just to break even. And this is including the fact that I have to collect on the dot every 12 hours, and excluding the gold that was needed to go from L1->L9.

I understand the high requirement was needed for the quest rewards but now that the quest is over, it would be great to see some discounts to make it a little more proportional to the rest.

Edit Add: Regarding chests, if you all gonna keep the chests, maybe have quest rewards that will up the percentages of getting rare or uncommon prizes?

Crafting: It's still mostly useless right now. I see everyone using pretty much using the same gear. People said extra gear will add to your Equipment Attack. Pointless to spend so much resources just to add 10-50 to 70k+. Upgrade the Crafting Building to L10 already and let us see what we can make to increase Hero Attack.
    Last edited by Ryosaeba; 01-16-2015 at 01:44 AM.

Post Count
    You said that we would get another chance to reset our skill points in January please could you give us a update when this will happen thanks.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Improvment

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Hey guys!

Please list out your concerns about the game and possible improvements to the game below so that the developers can have a more organized pool of information to sift through. I will create a list below this statement as people are making suggestions and comments.

Concerns about KA:

Improvements for KA:
    Better guild management stats and data. What is needed is like a date of last activity, average gold donation over a time period, guild leader choice of say daily, monthly, 3 months or a year. Something to help weed out the non-active players or players that quit the game without having actually quit the team. The current ranking of donations and guild points don't mean much with no reference to how long it took a player to donate that amount. Is the player with 600 points that has been there a month worth as much as the player with 600 points that did that in a week ? When you need to cut those that are useless or the weakest link, it's hard to figure out without having a team member do much record keeping and time consuming activity, that takes away from having fun. Also having useless players drags the team down. Another possibility is a counter on chat posts to monitor activity. i'm sure a few easy things can be done to make the game less of a full time job and a more fun recreational activity.

Post Count
    Could Gree post to say they reading this thread please.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Could Gree post to say they reading this thread please.
    With it being the weekend, would not expect a reply till Monday.
    Can't say I ever remeber them posting on weekends.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Look at this thread started in Sept 2013. Start there...
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ghlight=Vachau
    The Sailing Alpacas