DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerns and Improvements

Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count

Concerns and Improvements

Hey guys!

Please list out your concerns about the game and possible improvements to the game below so that the developers can have a more organized pool of information to sift through. I will create a list below this statement as people are making suggestions and comments.

Note: 'pushed' means that the community has commented several times on this.

Concerns about KA:
    1. Bugs in events/in general. Make the game smoother.

2. Late notice of events.

3. Crafting-takes too long and too expensive.

4. Lots of diamonds needed to craft epic armours.

Improvements for KA:
    1. Collect all money button.

2. Input field for buying equipment.

3. Sell loot or old units.

4. Make the events more realistic (and mabye a bit easier).

5. Bring back the PD run.

6. Free gem rewards. (could base it off of WoN free gold collecting)

7. War rewards to be delivered sooner.

8. Improvements to guild management ex. creating a guild mail system.

9. Update player stats ex. contributions, last guild, etc. (pushed)

10. Don't give out chests as a reward. (pushed)

11. Improvements to rewards for increased incentive to participate in events. (pushed)

12. Improvements to the chat ex. refresh button.

13. A new event. (pushed)

14. Standings for events posted in game/on the forums. (pushed)

15. Create a dropdown menu to select different armours for different events.
    Last edited by Lolsies; 01-28-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

improvment with 10/30 elite common commander

I dont even use elite commanders that are 10/30, in fact I get so many that I'm now just dismissing them. How about we create goals or rewards for merging 10/30's commanders?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    -add army component to epic boss to reward big historic spenders
    -Decent individual prizes for war - why disintivise spending?
    -too many chests

for starters

Lurker
    Post Count
    Improvements for KA

Can you remove the items with expired temporary individual bonuses from our list or list them as temporary. It's hard to track what my bonus should be for some events. I show 45% bonus on EB but I don't see it when playing.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Concerns:
    Bugs in events monthly. Be proactive instead of reactive.
    Customer support.
    Knowing about events, when they start and what to expect ahead of time.

Updates:
    Possibility to sell loot, old units, etc.
    Know the smallest (1500th) unit.
    Crafting reexamined, costs too much and takes too long to eventually make 1 item

Honor all of the big spenders by finding a better balance for EB.

Random is random, but being able to work toward something and achieve it would help me to decide to spend more. I have only ever made one 10/10 event.

Add to the bug list: My app crashed, I reinstalled and have had KA open for over two hours jumping to different maps. I lost my two ice towers and my finally upgrading sky temple. I sent in a ticket.
    Update: it took about three hours, but I now have all of my buildings.
    Last edited by Toddiekska; 01-15-2015 at 08:53 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Concerns:
    When you get lucky by crafting an epic piece for future upgrades (epic wizard robe, epic caster's staff for example) only way to create it, is with gems.. A very expensive gem cost whilst the demand of materials is already much higher. This is completely out of proportion and ruins the use of crafting in the first place. Get rid of the build with gems in crafting.

Post Count
    Well, last 100 threads are about concerns and improvements..

Big concern:
    - Players running away from this game due everything that happened last months! Within a 3 months my guild went from 48 to 30 players!

Concerns:
    - 'Untested' updates that aren't working and we need to wait hours/days before something is been done
    - Speed / lag of the game

Improvements:
    - Collect all money button
    - Input field for buying equipment (instead of tappinglaggg)
    - Make crafting usefull
    - As Toddieska said: know the smallest unit / equipment (1500)
    - Skip the animation while robbing someone, it's too long and irrelevant and with the lag of the game taking toooo much time.
    - Edit: something with a confirmation button placed somewhere else. Many of us have accidently deleted buildings or spend gems on useless popup units/boxes.
    Last edited by JamieF; 01-14-2015 at 01:14 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to see that you guys post the war results from last wars

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas HQ View Post
    I would like to see that you guys post the war results from last wars
    My apologies that we have not been doing this recently. We should be able to start doing this again soon, as we have additional resources joining the team soon!

P.S. This is an awesome thread and I will definitely be sharing it with the Developers!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please realise that crafting materials are not valuable prizes and therefore provide no motivation to play let alone succeed. You seem to feel we should treat them as pearls when they are, quite literally, rat skins.

Post Count
    Can you give us any idea when when we be able to upgrade craft building to level ten?please make the crafting rewards crates sightly better lately none of the of the rewards make my hero stats go up at all.

Please can we have war rewards up a lot sooner a few weeks before war start like we used to have.

Please can we have new Maps Gree.I have complete all at level 4 and most of the level 5.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 01-16-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    My apologies that we have not been doing this recently. We should be able to start doing this again soon, as we have additional resources joining the team soon!

P.S. This is an awesome thread and I will definitely be sharing it with the Developers!
    Clementine, I have known you for quite some years now , fought along side with you grew our Alliance together, had fun and great times, but the above list speaks volumes, what we need is a firm answer on most questions ........

Updated Results from war with in 2 days ...please...it cant be that hard to post results ?
    Crafting update...this needs to be addressed ....maybe Mods can answer this....please
    Bring back the BD run...if possible...please...please...this would give new players a taste of real game play !!!...ohh and please.
    it just pains me to bring up this but the BUGS...can we get an aerosol can to fix these...they are bad of late..or some sort of Aerogaurd type protection happening.......please
    also would be nice to have a GEM reward of some sort......please.
    I appreciate your time and effort in these matters and thankyou in advance
    your Mate........

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All of the above and;
    Outside of the game
    - do not release things without proper testing, get it right first
    - do communicate more on the forum- you can count the posts on a hand or two? I could do it myself on the train to work
    - the feedback and issue resolution needs to be completely re-managed - , slow, random and often with no solution

In the game
    - improve the guild management features for founders; donations, contributions, quest points etc etc player history, dates, time etc
    - maintain stats when you leave and enter a guild - why back to zero
    - improve the entire stats and character history that is available, people love this, it's information you have so use it - past guilds, contributions, totals of everything etc
    - overall speed of the game
    - buying orbs - an enter number field
    - founder transfer buttons that keep the original founder in control - this is important for retrieving founder if people are sleeping, locked out, lose their device etc
    - More Founder support - extra bonuses, boosts something to encourage more people to create guilds and expand the base of the game

Costs
    - I think the out of things is wild - people have a budget and will stick to it but some of the costs are amazing
    - a pack of rodent hides for $65 , a million or 2 of gold for $129 - do people but those product?
    - I would completely re-market the costs within the game and make it more accessible in some areas, not the bread and butter but there are no value for money products

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1) better orbs drop ( I think that was improved this time )
    2) new lands with better rewards/ incentive to do them
    3) new PvP quest ( win something for a certain number of fights ( and no , not a 15/25 useless item )
    4) results screen after every battle & how about complete standings during the war .
    5) new items to craft- remove the wood prize out if the wood box choices

Post Count
    Major Concern.....

you created this thread to give the appearance of making the customer happy. hoping for my friends that this is not another farce and that you really will take into account the ideas and suggestions that are presented here so that something can be done to make the legitimate concerns people have a reality in the game.

I will tell you this will make or break you gree....people have had enough....this thread could save the game and return it to prominence ....however if this is just another way for you to deflect the real problems with the game ....it could become the straw that broke the camels back.

I for one hope you really are taking this seriously

KA: 630-568-270