DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Concerns and Improvements

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    No more honor payout bonus unless you add a feature where honor is relevant cause I have millions of it .
    Nacon, long time no see my friend, did you retire from CC, KA??

also, remember long ago they did a LTQ that cost honor points, was to purchase "x" numbers of units for a prize, and the first 2 or 3 units were very cheap and the last 3 would cost you like 10m honor to get them
    so having millions in honor is not a big deal if they do another "event" like that one

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    More guild management ideas

You know the list when you press "I" that shows for each guild quest level with everyone's participation and kills then disappears. Don't make it disappear . Please keep a cumulative list over the entire event like raid boss does. And if you had a separate list for cumulative epic boss kills too that would be fabulous. Give guild points for doing trials and track that too. A reset/zero button for guild points/donations for the founder. All of these would make my life a lot easier.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Updated. Great suggestions everyone!
    Improvement:

It would be interesting if you could make 3 sets of equipments that you can select from a dropdown menu.
    depending on the situation I regularly use different equipment, for example during trials, EB and war.
    But the selection menu is to timeconsuming and involves to much clicking.
    Would be fun to have an easy way to change between them.

since you seemed to have missed it

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    No more honor payout bonus unless you add a feature where honor is relevant cause I have millions of it .
    If your guild finishes Heroic Riad Boss, you need approximatly 9000 orbs. You can buy 1 orb for 5000 Honor.

Gree, this is VERY tedious. How about adding a quantity field?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Please post war rewards earlier . War is the main event in the game and having the rewards up gets players excited .
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We would like starting dates in the event list.
    This has been asked for, for a long time.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    this is a must. you do this in other games why not bring this feature to KA.

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    I agree be great if Gree could bring this in.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    I agree be great if Gree could bring this in.
    What is frustrating is that we have been asking for some of this stuff for nearly two years. Simple stuff, too. Like, how hard is it to post event dates? To post rewards in a timely manner? Or - gasp - to post war results before the next war starts? Many of these aren't new concepts that we have been throwing at GREE. That should be clear to anyone who has visited this forum over the last couple years.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    What is frustrating is that we have been asking for some of this stuff for nearly two years. Simple stuff, too. Like, how hard is it to post event dates? To post rewards in a timely manner? Or - gasp - to post war results before the next war starts? Many of these aren't new concepts that we have been throwing at GREE. That should be clear to anyone who has visited this forum over the last couple years.
    There is a new section in the Fourm for war results

http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kingdom-Age

Under events
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is a new section in the Fourm for war results

http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kingdom-Age

Under events
    They only just started doing this again. After 5-6 wars where results still haven't been posted. Within 2 wars I guarantee they will "forget" to post results again. Its not like this hasn't happened before.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Improvement: Stop killing the game, just take a look at this list full of bugs and concerns

GREE's feedback:

Post Count
    i suppose gree didnt enjoy reading any feedback and stuck it to everyone with the raid boss.

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Skyraiders

I am in this thread reviewing everything that is being said and taking notes. I take this thread VERY seriously and will try to address concerns as the team has time. I am already looking into fixes for the store and also have some ideas for some of the other major concerns here.

The development team does want to address these issues and again we are taking this feedback very seriously.
    well givin the latest RB debacle ....i would say you need to work on your reading skills...or your comprehension skills ....your developers need to work on their coding skills...... customer service still need to work on CUSTOMER service........

i could go on and on.....but as i see it there really is no need.....if you don't believe me....just read the rest of the forum....

i do have one legitimate question.....why exactly did you start this thread again? honestly ? when you responded to my first post was that the company line you were told to trot out? i see you filled in the requests ...have you done any work in regards to all the requests here? ...sounds like my first post was spot on ...perhaps you would like to reread it....reevaluate how much is being done to help the legitimate issues in the game...and let us know

ok that was like 4 or 5 questions.....but hey you lied....so attitude reflects leadership....and i was just following in your footsteps

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    war rewards posted and again the indi rewards are terrible. ive had my sword for over a year and you haven't produced a stronger weapon for our heros. please introduce stronger weapons or dont increase epic boss hp. that being said if im scoring over 100k cp i should be given a better indi reward. Looks like the chests are here to stay and thats where most of the community is getting upgraded hero equip. please bring back units with bonuses for indi war reward or something better.

My ally code 582-960-040