Rb health increase?!?!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rb health increase?!?!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Rb health increase?!?!

So did RB health really almost double for the level 150 boss....47.1 billion vs 24ish last time.

Gree you realize you keep killing the game like this by either getting rid of the fun events (eb) or making them impossible to finish. For the vast majority of the players in the game.

I sense another wave of retirements in the near future.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    So did RB health really almost double for the level 150 boss....47.1 billion vs 24ish last time.

Gree you realize you keep killing the game like this by either getting rid of the fun events (eb) or making them impossible to finish. For the vast majority of the players in the game.

I sense another wave of retirements in the near future.
    It's a good change raid boss was getting to easy for us top factions

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    It's a good change raid boss was getting to easy for us top factions
    Agreed. Will be nice to hit that "force attack" button again for a change.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So 2 days now to finish. Eh. Nice boost gree. We needed the increase a few cycles ago. Thank you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Agreed, it was getting too easy. On the other hand, finishing in 2 days or less meant time off with no events.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Easy solution, create tiers or types of bosses:

Baby Boss 100 million strength
    Kid Boss 250 million strength
    Teenager Boss 500 million strength
    Mama Boss 100 billion strength
    Daddy Boss 900 billion strength
    Big Daddy Boss of Bosses 10 trillion strength

Allow people to choose, and make the strength relative to the tier or type.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 01-13-2015 at 05:59 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Have you lot lost Your mind? Am I missing something here?

So what your saying is, after all your dedicated time and effort, all those gruelling faction events, all that money in gold you spent increasing your stats, you have finally got to a fantastic level with great stats and are able to actually beat the game!
    So now you've effectively beaten the game, you want Gree to crank up the dial so you can do it all again! Well that was a waste of time and effort then wasn't it! You may as well of just stayed in your base waving a white flag (or dollar bill)

I bet Gree are rubbing their hands together at the prospect of watching you lot chase the higher stat units so as they can just turn up the difficulty knob when you've nearly gotten good enough to be defeat the boss again, dogs chasing tails comes to mind!!

I'm not knocking you guys, as I too will be tapping away, I just find it kinda moronic that we play to get better and when we actually get better you ask to make the game more difficult, to what end are you playing this game lol.

Reminds me of the old saying " I thought I could see a light at the end of the tunnel, though it was just some b****ard with a torch bringing me more work"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    Have you lot lost Your mind? Am I missing something here?

So what your saying is, after all your dedicated time and effort, all those gruelling faction events, all that money in gold you spent increasing your stats, you have finally got to a fantastic level with great stats and are able to actually beat the game!
    So now you've effectively beaten the game, you want Gree to crank up the dial so you can do it all again! Well that was a waste of time and effort then wasn't it! You may as well of just stayed in your base waving a white flag (or dollar bill)

I bet Gree are rubbing their hands together at the prospect of watching you lot chase the higher stat units so as they can just turn up the difficulty knob when you've nearly gotten good enough to be defeat the boss again, dogs chasing tails comes to mind!!

I'm not knocking you guys, as I too will be tapping away, I just find it kinda moronic that we play to get better and when we actually get better you ask to make the game more difficult, to what end are you playing this game lol.

Reminds me of the old saying " I thought I could see a light at the end of the tunnel, though it was just some b****ard with a torch bringing me more work"
    Do you know how boring raid boss is in a top 25/50 faction? Everything is complete in a day, so yeah it would be fun to get a challenge out of it again

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do you know how boring raid boss is in a top 25/50 faction? Everything is complete in a day, so yeah it would be fun to get a challenge out of it again
    Yes I do know, I also know that I've worked hard to increase my stats in order to make defeating the boss easier!! Isn't that why we try to improve? Otherwise what's the point?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    Yes I do know, I also know that I've worked hard to increase my stats in order to make defeating the boss easier!! Isn't that why we try to improve? Otherwise what's the point?
    Its a game that is its only purpose other than to make gree money.

I gave up on my stats a long time ago (as they are irrelevant) even more so since RB is only your RAW stats.
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Actually I know lots of top 1 to 50 players that are very happy to finish RB in 1 day, because that allow them to have more free time and to specialy jump faction to help many, many other little factions complete Prestige or Masters, which is what many look forward, since they enjoy helping others

on the other hand, if they take 2 or 3 days to finish, then they will not be able to help any of their other "family" factions which may or may not cause frictions

Post Count
    I wouldn't put too much stock into what that Dan guy says. From what I hear, he mooches off his faction mates.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    I wouldn't put too much stock into what that Dan guy says. From what I hear, he mooches off his faction mates.
    Oh yes this last WD I scored 864 points total

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    I just tend to ignore most of what he posts.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Oh yes this last WD I scored 864 points total
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    I just tend to ignore most of what he posts.
    I think so far he is the only unapproved troll that roams the forum