WTF LE buildings finished 10 mins early! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF LE buildings finished 10 mins early!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree messed up by only 10 mins.

Gree messing up is par for the course.
    Only 10 mins, not bad.

Besides, the current cycle LTB is now out, that is meant to be your focus.
    BTW, it's 100% water tile.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xlt View Post
    Yup, that is it, had to browse through my base and finally found it. Normally it would say that one is under construction :/
    It can't because the one under construction disappeared 15min early! 😂😂😂

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Whether it's 10 minutes or 10 hours. People spend gold to finish building, calculated how much buildings they wanted to buy versus the time given.
    I've also used gold to finish building to buy last one I wanted. But as the rest here. Got screwed the Last 10 minutes And couldn't buy anymore. I'm not bothered too much with gold spend to finish building. I just want to buy that last building to have my set complete. Gree, YOU stated 2pst not 1.50pst. Get your act right. You've pissed off enough players already this last month. Stop making it worse over and over again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All this complaining. You all sound like your dope dealer didn't show up for your fix.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Spent 24 gold speed building a LTB, couldn't build another one. Little pissed, but not the emd of the world amd should've expected that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith... View Post
    Whether it's 10 minutes or 10 hours. People spend gold to finish building, calculated how much buildings they wanted to buy versus the time given.
    I've also used gold to finish building to buy last one I wanted. But as the rest here. Got screwed the Last 10 minutes And couldn't buy anymore. I'm not bothered too much with gold spend to finish building. I just want to buy that last building to have my set complete. Gree, YOU stated 2pst not 1.50pst. Get your act right. You've pissed off enough players already this last month. Stop making it worse over and over again.
    Well said! I want my last set as well! It made a lot of sense to wait until end of event to save gold on completing builds early. I don't remember Gree ending events 15mins early so I didn't think it was going to be a problem.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This was a year-end revenue goal ploy. when things get tight again, look for massive gold sales for other trinkets: health boosts, energy boosts, hell, even you may even legitimately be able to buy and stack 13 deadly bridge jumpers.

Look for other shenanigans like this to meet some future revenue goal...I guess every three months for quarterly goals, similar year end goals with these kinds of outrageous shenanigans, and the one sale where things look just too good to be true...and that my friends will be when they collect enough to pay the severance packages as the servers shut down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If you are that stubborn to wait until the very last few minutes knowing all too well of Gree's previous record, then it's your own fault. Quit your pissing and moaning already!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    If you are that stubborn to wait until the very last few minutes knowing all too well of Gree's previous record, then it's your own fault. Quit your pissing and moaning already!
    Obviously you weren't effected by this therefore have no reason to be upset. Why don't you just skip over this thread then please instead of trying to get us more frustrated. No one was being stubborn waiting until end of the event to complete it, it was a strategy to use less gold.
    Last edited by 1brent1; 01-14-2015 at 07:22 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1brent1 View Post
    Obviously you weren't effected by this therefore have no reason to be upset. Why don't you just skip over this thread then please instead of trying to get us more frustrated. No one was being stubborn waiting until end of the event to complete it, it was a strategy to use less gold.
    Since saving gold was your strategy, just look at how much Gree saved you. You should be thanking them.

Seriously, how much gold were you saving by waiting until the very last minute instead of getting in done in the last few hours?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i finished off early my buildings with a couple hours to spare, and bought the new ones with no problem. Seriously, I've seen Epic Boss finish off early I wasn't about to give gree the chance to screw me over there too!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This time, not Gree Math but the so-called Gree Clock, not everything starts or end on time. Either late and the sometimes early schedule.

An example of the Gree Clock, 23 hours = 1 day.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilith... View Post
    Or Gree said it will end the 13th with no specific time, and everyone else mentioned 2 pm because that's generally when they do things, but it's not set in stone,

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Another issue I have noticed is that when you speed up upgrades, gree overcharges you. It might say 7 gold to complete, and bam they subtract 14. I've sent a ticket with no response as usual.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhil View Post
    Or Gree said it will end the 13th with no specific time, and everyone else mentioned 2 pm because that's generally when they do things, but it's not set in stone,
    No, the in game message/popup said 2pm PST on the 13th.