Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Did you lose your Epic units too Joe, i seen you with that Swan and Common Interest ?? what happened ? hope you get system back up soon.
    Can silent swans and common interests escape from the gravitation of a black hole?

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Can silent swans and common interests escape from the gravitation of a black hole?

looking at his current stats ......YEP...and lost a chunk of points from the wars aswell

Another great outcome by the support team. My account has been restored to my original data when it was lost 2 days ago. Fantastic support team and no complaints about GREE. They gave Epics to my entire team for my trouble. RATMA enjoy your level 50 common interest and swan, I'm taking them out for a test drive now. Lol

Happy customer
    Joemedic
    Proud member of Terminus

GREE took great care of me, and in record time

Angry Continued Game Glitches

Can't purchase any gold. This is the 3rd glitch in the last four missions. I'm not sure what's going on. Still waiting for resolution from other glitches. I've spent way too much money on this game for this to keep happening. I'm sure I will lose another vehicle reward.

Hi Rick,

What is your in-game name and can you please elaborate on this? Provide step-by-step details for when you try to make a purchase?

Unhappy

It's not an isolated incident, Tadaaah. Several ppl I've talked to unable to make purchases. Myself, I go to the currency and select what I want to buy, and it asks if I want to purchase. I select 'yes' but then nothing happens-- no asking for Apple ID password, and no receipt of goods. I've opened a ticket, but my god are you guys shooting yourselves in the foot-- and during a special where epics are available and ppl like myself are keen to make multiple purchases! Yikes!
    Last edited by vassi1i1983; 01-26-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi Rick,

What is your in-game name and can you please elaborate on this? Provide step-by-step details for when you try to make a purchase?
    As of right now I can not open your "contact us" button. I can not purchase gold. The little App Store login box doesn't even pop up. Before this, I could not get past the retrieving Intel during the last "war". After that mission, I kept receiving .5 points for a reward and the exclamation point under rewards would not clear. This mission I wasn't getting any points for Versus battles. This kept me from obtaining the vehicle rewards for either mission. I did submit screen shots. My screen name is AdmiralRixkru. Thanks.

Thanks for the details. The team is working on this now.

Where did you send the screen shots?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thanks for the details. The team is working on this now.

Where did you send the screen shots?
    en-support@gree.net

The first contact I made regarding this was January 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kruchten View Post
    en-support@gree.net

The first contact I made regarding this was January 14th.
    Wow... I was able to purchase gold up until two days ago (last successful attempt), but that's really unfortunate man, sorry. Maybe GREE isn't all that concerned about taking your money? =D

I hope this is a situation where Apple screwed up and GREE can petition them for some form of recourse for not only the players, but themselves as well. I truly hope it isn't GREE's fault, as it would raise some serious concerns about their business model...

Read any of the other forums on their games if your concerned about their business model. It will take away the unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by vassi1i1983 View Post
    Wow... I was able to purchase gold up until two days ago (last successful attempt), but that's really unfortunate man, sorry. Maybe GREE isn't all that concerned about taking your money? =D

I hope this is a situation where Apple screwed up and GREE can petition them for some form of recourse for not only the players, but themselves as well. I truly hope it isn't GREE's fault, as it would raise some serious concerns about their business model...
    Purchasing gold has been fixed. Thanks!