Gree, please bring back alliance wars

If there are any forum administrators that see this note, please ask the team to keep alliance wars as part of the regular rotation. That is by far the most exciting aspect of this game. In addition, many of us lucked out and get an epic or two and we are excited to put them to the test. I think it's fair to have a regular rotation of boss battle, Invasion, and alliance wars. After a boss battle and then an invasion battle the last 2 weeks, I'm really surprised that alliance wars did not follow for this week.

I see there is an interest from Gree to improve this game, as per posts soliciting feedback. Well, this to me is a no brainer and something that can hopefully be implemented fairly quickly. If others agree, please add your 2 cents below so this becomes a more impactful message. thx

Superninjagm
    Team Terminus
    Last edited by User271320; 02-02-2015 at 11:41 AM.

I will be closing this thread as one already exists. Please direct your discussion to that thread. Found Here.

Next time please search for similar threads prior to creating a new one that might already exist.