Release all LTB buildings for gold?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Release all LTB buildings for gold?

Post Count

Release all LTB buildings for gold?

I noticed last week when i was playing MW you release all pervious LTB for gold and i been wondering will you be doing this for crime city?. It was event limited to 1 week ?

Since no developer Q&A this month so far i might as well ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    never Never NEVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    RT @ Dipstik:
    never Never NEVER!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Soon. Apple tax changes, and discontent with recent game changes are gonna force Gree's hand. And this is a way for them to make a "quick" buck. Since we know they aren't much of a forward thinking company.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    It was more like a month and a half in MW.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    I noticed last week when i was playing MW you release all pervious LTB for gold and i been wondering will you be doing this for crime city?. It was event limited to 1 week ?

I love posts like this because it really shows a lack of comprehension and a certain level of inanity of the OP. If you were a forum virgin it would be okay, but a forum veteran like yourself should no better than to come to the forum expecting information from Gree...

Now you will may get some good insights from other players as well as a lot of trolling an smart a$$ responses (such as this one...)

Happy playing criminal!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post

As much as I`d like to get buildings I missed out on like pagodas , no interest savings etc I really hope they don`t do this , otherwise whats the point in calling them limited time buildings . I can just about sc**** together enough to buy two of each these days and upgrade them to a reasonable level , its part of the fun of the game for me having the LTB`s and they`re worth would be somewhat diminished if people with the deepest pockets could come along and buy all the old ones .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    As much as I`d like to get buildings I missed out on like pagodas , no interest savings etc I really hope they don`t do this , otherwise whats the point in calling them limited time buildings . I can just about sc**** together enough to buy two of each these days and upgrade them to a reasonable level , its part of the fun of the game for me having the LTB`s and they`re worth would be somewhat diminished if people with the deepest pockets could come along and buy all the old ones .
    When released in MW, you were able to build 4 of each. So it's a win-win for EVERYONE. Also, the re-release was temporary, for about 2 weeks, so the "Limited" in "LTB" still applies.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    When released in MW, you were able to build 4 of each. So it's a win-win for EVERYONE. Also, the re-release was temporary, for about 2 weeks, so the "Limited" in "LTB" still applies.
    Not really a win win for everyone , certainly a win for those that spend gold on the game . I`d be interested to see what kind of cost they are if this ever happens .

Post Count
    Not really a win win for everyone , certainly a win for those that spend gold on the game . I`d be interested to see what kind of cost they are if this ever happens .
    Not all of them were gold.

Post Count
    It's also a win for people who rob buildings. I took full advantage in MW because I was more lax on LTBs over there. Not sure I would do the same in CC. I have billions in the bank and get robbed enough as it is. I would also have to triage exoisting buildings because expansions would happen too slowly.

I am not sure if I care if they do it or not in CC.

Post Count
    I`ll be interested to see how it pans out and which ones are available for cash , if it ever happens . Engram mentioned in another thread about IPH inflation a while back and I can`t see this doing anything to stop that . I agree also with max , good for the robbers too , although I have had a massive decrease in the amount of times I am robbed since the accomplices came into play but i can`t see that lasting !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This horrible idea gets brought up every month. There is a new LTB every 21 day cycle, be content with what you can afford. Don't be jealous of what others have. Live in the now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    This horrible idea gets brought up every month. There is a new LTB every 21 day cycle, be content with what you can afford. Don't be jealous of what others have. Live in the now.
    Horrible ideas are nothing new coming from Bala. Just be happy he isn't gracing you with any of his "advice".

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    I love posts like this because it really shows a lack of comprehension and a certain level of inanity of the OP. If you were a forum virgin it would be okay, but a forum veteran like yourself should no better than to come to the forum expecting information from Gree...

Now you will may get some good insights from other players as well as a lot of trolling an smart a$$ responses (such as this one...)

Happy playing criminal!
    i don't expect any information but you never know with gree they might actually consider it.

i am glad you love these post i continue to do more if i can
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...