Gree, how about an extension to Limited Building for another week or 2..?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gree, how about an extension to Limited Building for another week or 2..?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree, how about an extension to Limited Building for another week or 2..?

I know you extend the Anniversary bldg before - why not this time again? I still need more blogs to buy. Thank you if you consider this suggestion..

I know most of us are not ready yet too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No don't do this. I used gold to speed up buildings in the timeframe we were given.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    No don't do this. I used gold to speed up buildings in the timeframe we were given.

Agreed. And those of us who planned ahead had plenty of open space to build without ever running out.

Banned
    Post Count
    You've had plenty chance don't get greedy

Post Count
    As one of those players who opposed the idea of re-releasing the buildings, I wouldn't mind if Gree extended this...I'm finding a lot more raid targets than ever before. Not extending the time frame does not benefit anyone...Gree gets more of the AdColony or TapJoy gold from free players, ca$h from gold players, The players get more raid targets...I would say this is a win, win.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The only problen I saw with the re-release of the old LE, was that buildings purchase with GOLD, sually were build in 1 minute or so, not in 24 hours....................but I guess gree, changed that to make players spend more gold to speed up the building process in order to be able to buy more LEs

Post Count
    The main issue with the buildings is they allowed us to buy more buildings, effectively doubling the amount of time needed to upgrade. While this was done at the beginning pretty much, most of us had a plan of attack for just "2 of each" That was changed into just buy 4 of each of the best buildings. I had to sacrifice time to own 1 tower and arc, just because they are very nice buildings, when there were other, better 24 hours buildings to own.

I would not mind at least a week extension on the time to compensate for allowing 2 more of each building to the player base. I have been using instant builds to help beat the time to get that 1 more building but just because we choose to use gold doesn't mean players who dont or have little gold can't have the better buildings. Give them a week extra to get ad gold finish up or get the last building or 2.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    With accounts being locked out when the buildings were first released I think an extension is a good idea.
    I wasn't affected by the lock out and got all the buildings I wanted,but in the interest of being Fair i would like to see gree increase the time for those who were affected
    Last edited by Hobbs; 01-13-2015 at 01:52 PM.
    Hobbsie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree with Hobbs!

I was one of those locked out and missed 7 days of building the equivalent of 840 gold

Give as another month!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Bad idea - the game economy is currently out of whack. Gree needs to end this event today.

Lurker
    Post Count

Yes extend it!!!!

This game has been the funniest I've had with it in a long time. I'm obsessed to keep building these buildings and need more time even thou I'm happy with what I got already. Extending it keeps this game fun. Ive had a lot of fun these past three weeks. Extend it to keep this game exciting. I've even spent money for the first time ever.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi Folks! Spoke with the team about this and the availability of these buildings will conclude at it's scheduled time.

This is the case for a number of reasons, but one of the main reasons being that we want it to remain fair for everyone, including those who sped up construction to complete the building and purchase additional ones.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You mean fair to everyone except those who were locked out through no fault of their own.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hi Folks! Spoke with the team about this and the availability of these buildings will conclude at it's scheduled time.

This is the case for a number of reasons, but one of the main reasons being that we want it to remain fair for everyone, including those who sped up construction to complete the building and purchase additional ones.
    I have spent gold to speed up construction to finish the building and Im saying extend it to make it fair to everyone.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So I just finished a build with gold to start a new one shortly before it's over. To exactly after that get a data push and wouldn't let me build. Said restart game connection issues blah blah. So did and then old ltbs gone 10 minutes too early... Way to go.. thanks for screwing me over once again..