Again no Epic Boss! Two ILTQ-s are at the same time! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Again no Epic Boss! Two ILTQ-s are at the same time!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    I forgot about those. Yes obviously those ones would not be destructible, as well as valor units.

Yours must be a sad life, not ever being exposed to any good ideas, or being able to offer any of your own.
    That's what constitutes a "sad life"?

Your contradicting yourself by saying that units that we got by using gold and valor units should be indestructible, so what is gonna be destructible? Cash units that are already destructible?
    Last edited by dan2407; 01-13-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Cash units that are already destructible?
    Units that are awarded by completing events (LTQs, etc) is what I'm talking about.

Post Count
    solution set prizes on event lvlv but faction/players can only do 1 lvl if faction starts masters it only can do masters and then cant do prestige or normal then you can put prizes in to those lvl that are better but not as good as masters, so faction decides go for best prizes and hope to finish or play safe
    485046391 & 565411567

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Units that are awarded by completing events (LTQs, etc) is what I'm talking about.
    LTQ's cost gold to complete? And your saying gold units shouldn't be destructible? You make zero sense

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    LTQ's cost gold to complete? And your saying gold units shouldn't be destructible? You make zero sense
    Oh okay, I see it now. So what you're saying is that you'd be very much against re-balancing the game because you happen to be one of the zombified players who tap and charge the card away at whatever event requirements Gree throws our way, just to grow a little bit stronger.

If the $20 you spent on your nice unit got blown't up in a war that would suddenly be a "waste of money" now wouldn't it?

There's only 2 directions this game can really go from here. It's either the continued spiral toward infinity to appease folks like you or a slow, steady re-balance via attrition.

Let's say Gree decides to side with your camp. What's up for the next inflation? Cash units that cost 100M and have 10M a/d? Yeehaw!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    solution set prizes on event lvlv but faction/players can only do 1 lvl if faction starts masters it only can do masters and then cant do prestige or normal then you can put prizes in to those lvl that are better but not as good as masters, so faction decides go for best prizes and hope to finish or play safe
    I think that would cause to much division in factions,as it is each member can choose what mode/modes they want to go for,and in my experience help on other modes too.
    You would have all sorts of issues with players not being online when decision is made if you could only chooses one mode,this could crate unrest in team and not a good path to follow,best to leave it to the player to decide what modes suit them.
    Hobbsie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh okay, I see it now. So what you're saying is that you'd be very much against re-balancing the game because you happen to be one of the zombified players who tap and charge the card away at whatever event requirements Gree throws our way, just to grow a little bit stronger.

If the $20 you spent on your nice unit got blown't up in a war that would suddenly be a "waste of money" now wouldn't it?

There's only 2 directions this game can really go from here. It's either the continued spiral toward infinity to appease folks like you or a slow, steady re-balance via attrition.

Let's say Gree decides to side with your camp. What's up for the next inflation? Cash units that cost 100M and have 10M a/d? Yeehaw!

No actually I only spend money on frontline and WD, why would I want people who don't spend a penny to catch up? All you kids in top 150/500 factions should just focus on the competiveness around your level and stop moaning that top teams are getting to strong, if you don't like the fact that big spenders are far ahead of gold free players why don't you go play a different game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Infierno View Post
    Here the honest truth from RhythmNBruise Development Team about EB

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1447872
    See no one believe me

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    As RnB mentioned here, Epic Boss will be returning in the future, though we do not have a specific timeline at this point. Once more information becomes available we will be sure to share it here.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    As RnB mentioned here, Epic Boss will be returning in the future, though we do not have a specific timeline at this point. Once more information becomes available we will be sure to share it here.
    Thank you, Clementine, about the response! Keep us updated about epic boss. Raid Boss is not interesting at the moment because it exist in each cycle.

What is about two simultaneous LTQs?
    Scheduling is updated to one ILTQ (three days) and one FLTQ (one day).
    But it is not fair! Two energy LTQ simultaneously!
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 01-14-2015 at 12:03 AM.