Again no Epic Boss! Two ILTQ-s are at the same time!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Again no Epic Boss! Two ILTQ-s are at the same time!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Angry Again no Epic Boss! Two ILTQ-s are at the same time!

Again no Epic Boss!
    There was no EP in Russia cycle and there is no in Costa Rica.
    Gree, give us Epic Boss!

Two ILTQ-s are at the same time!
    Border Wars and Drake Bay are scheduled for the same 3 days.
    Gree, what is it?

Mods, please, describe!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    BORING BORING and MORE BORING LTQ after LTQ after LTQ no thought what so ever GREE you take away the events people want introduce Equipment that the majority dont want take away any decent rewards and expect people to spend more on gold on something thats called a GAME and i for one always thought games were meant to be fun! There is no fun you have sucked the fun out of it, my faction event participation has plummeted most of them are treating the game like a dead end job you have to go to, in fact there dead end jobs have now become the release from this GREE induced apathy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here the honest truth from RhythmNBruise Development Team about EB

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1447872

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The problem you have with epic boss is level 300's in sup have over 100billion attack while level 300's in top 150 factions and Lower have roughly between 5-10bil attack so how can they get the boss health right? Set it too high so it's a challenge for strong players and lower players cant complete it , set it to low and strong players can do it for free so the lower players arnt catching up

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    The problem you have with epic boss is level 300's in sup have over 100billion attack while level 300's in top 150 factions and Lower have roughly between 5-10bil attack so how can they get the boss health right? Set it too high so it's a challenge for strong players and lower players cant complete it , set it to low and strong players can do it for free so the lower players arnt catching up
    I thought that was the point of introducing Masters levels - in addition to Prestige and Normal modes.

Give the top 25 teams (maybe top 100) and big money spenders a challenge in Masters levels and 100-150 bosses. Give the rest of us a challenge in completing Prestige levels and getting to 100 bosses.

But everyone feels they should have a fair and equal opportunity to obtain the top prizes - which isn't fair (in life or in games).

The rich will always get richer. But I don't think there is anything wrong with that. What's wrong is that someone with 5-10b attack feels they should be able to finish all events - the same as someone with 50-100b attack.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Again no Epic Boss!
    There was no EP in Russia cycle and there is no in Costa Rica.
    Gree, give us Epic Boss!

Two ILTQ-s are at the same time!
    Border Wars and Drake Bay are scheduled for the same 3 days.
    Gree, what is it?

Mods, please, describe!
    Probably another or more of Gree typos or lack of proof-reading or a lack of care from GREEdy!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Infierno View Post
    Here the honest truth from RhythmNBruise Development Team about EB

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1447872
    I don't see any meaningful response from Gree not in the thread, not here

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    I thought that was the point of introducing Masters levels - in addition to Prestige and Normal modes.

Give the top 25 teams (maybe top 100) and big money spenders a challenge in Masters levels and 100-150 bosses. Give the rest of us a challenge in completing Prestige levels and getting to 100 bosses.

But everyone feels they should have a fair and equal opportunity to obtain the top prizes - which isn't fair (in life or in games).

The rich will always get richer. But I don't think there is anything wrong with that. What's wrong is that someone with 5-10b attack feels they should be able to finish all events - the same as someone with 50-100b attack.
    Very good point! I didnt t think of having different modes epic boss like raid boss. Would make it a lot better

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Very good point! I didnt t think of having different modes epic boss like raid boss. Would make it a lot better
    There already are 3 levels. You get a boost for reaching 50, a boost for reaching 100 and a boost for reaching 150. There are faction/indy wrappers at 100 and 150.

50 = normal
    100 = prestige (and wrapper)
    150 = master (and wrapper)

I think the system is working just fine. But not everyone will be happy - particularly the weaker players who do not have a chance at level 150 boost and wrapper.

I see complaints about the energy cost of Masters LTQ but we forget that many at the top have 30+/min regen. Gree has to make it competitive for them too.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Gree can fix the stat inflation problem by setting all indestructible units (without a bonus attached) to very low casualty rate, and stop introducing units with crazy stats. Stats would deflate over time and things would come into alignment.

In fact, Gree can continue introducing units with high a/d (without boosts) if they set them to medium casualty rate. In essence - enjoy em in your army while they last.

Besides, players are shooting for units with boosts attached anyway so I don't think a little deflation would scare anyone away.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    Gree can fix the stat inflation problem by setting all indestructible units (without a bonus attached) to very low casualty rate, and stop introducing units with crazy stats. Stats would deflate over time and things would come into alignment.

In fact, Gree can continue introducing units with high a/d (without boosts) if they set them to medium casualty rate. In essence - enjoy em in your army while they last.

Besides, players are shooting for units with boosts attached anyway so I don't think a little deflation would scare anyone away.
    Hmm you don't spend gold on destructible units, so Gree wouldn't make money.
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post

Possibly the worst idea iv ever heard, do you work for gree?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    As RnB mentioned here, Epic Boss will be returning in the future, though we do not have a specific timeline at this point. Once more information becomes available we will be sure to share it here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love the comment about it not seeing much participation, what that actually means is it doesn't generate any revenue as it had become so easy.

And in the mean time we miss out on something that is pretty fun and different.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Hmm you don't spend gold on destructible units, so Gree wouldn't make money.
    I forgot about those. Yes obviously those ones would not be destructible, as well as valor units.

Possibly the worst idea iv ever heard, do you work for gree?
    Yours must be a sad life, not ever being exposed to any good ideas, or being able to offer any of your own.