Page 2 of 2 First 12

Upgraded commanders

I don't think this has been mentioned yet (forgive me if it has been), but I think an improvement that would be worth while to all players would be upgrading some of the commanders so they can obtain higher levels. Allow commanders that max out at level 60 to go up to 70, 70 max to go up to 80, and 80 max to achieve level 90. Personally, there are a few 60, 70, and 80 comms I would love to see given more potential.

Quote Originally Posted by 100bullets View Post
    Allow commanders to be merged for experience or star power. If a common commander gives 100 star power give players option to absorb in to star power or experience. Eventually you can't star power your commanders also it would allow you to clean up your inventory a little bit. Most people don't use common or uncommon commanders, how many do you have just sitting there taking up space. Leveling commanders also gets boring and if you take a day off you almost never catch up. Merging commanders for experience wouldn't yield much experience but every bit helps
    Good idea, I assume that the system to merge star power would just also merge Xp you say one or the other I say both but maybe just a % of Xp not 100%.

So commanders you have leveled but you get no matches for can then donate the Xp to a commander you are still actively leveling up, as well as star power.

Quote Originally Posted by -Banks- View Post
    I don't think this has been mentioned yet (forgive me if it has been), but I think an improvement that would be worth while to all players would be upgrading some of the commanders so they can obtain higher levels. Allow commanders that max out at level 60 to go up to 70, 70 max to go up to 80, and 80 max to achieve level 90. Personally, there are a few 60, 70, and 80 comms I would love to see given more potential.
    It not a bad idea but as commanders are Gree's main income its a very unlikely addition
    As is this but here goes.

I have many orphaned level 50 commanders that have no matches and not likely to as they are not currently listed. they could be made to level 90 if I had matches, some new system to trade them would be good.
    Gree has to admit these have real world value to players as some are purchases as which have value but for some reason Gree seems to regularly orphan them so making them worth nothing.
    Any system that returns there value, from changes to rules on levelling them up, ie any epic can level any epic. So giving commanders value.
    Or a trade system between players or Gree.

Under the current system even epic commanders can have no value despite being epics I am sure they would be to someone looking to complete a set and I am sure they have commanders they would be willing to trade. It seems poor to encorage players to buy commanders then remove there value almost completely by not making them available anymore. And no Gree I don't want to trade for unopened elite commanders they rarely drop epic commanders. If I trade an epic I want an epic in return I played the odds to earn my epics so I don't want to do so again.