URGENT....Cannot log into game .....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URGENT....Cannot log into game .....

Articulate Author
    Post Count

URGENT....Cannot log into game .....

Just started a ticket 2191936 via an old one I had on email as cannot get into game.

When I go to log into the game is says "loading new data 0%" then it crashes. It started this morning when I got up and turned on device. The device was already in the game but there were RB pop ups. I started closing some but as it had been 8 hours I was guessing quite a few so I closed the game down. I then tried getting back in and encountered this issue.

I have 4 accounts all on IOS and linked via Game Centre. I have tried all devices and get the same issue. I have deleted app and re-installed and get the same issue. I have powered off all devices (even tried at same time) and re-started them. Still the same issue.
    I have found someone else on Group me that is having same issue. Actually identical as in MW they can get in but no buildings showing and when accessing FLTQ it freezes when travelling to target.

Post Count
    Is your device turned on and connected to the Internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Crime City currently has a file that is being downloaded at each login. The file is fairly large, and may take a long time to download when using slower cellular data. You may also see increased data usage because of this file. From your side, it will look like the game is frozen at the login screen while the file is being downloaded.

The game update which we are currently working on will have some adjustments which will reduce the amount of data you are required to download at login.

In the meantime, we recommend playing the game on wi-fi or high-speed LTE cellular connections whenever possible.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am using home wifi as usual and have no issues with non Gree apps, Can send emails via phone.
    I understand that maybe the MW issue is due to data and lag but my CC device just shuts down Clementine on 0%. I have tried so many times it isn't funny. It is still )% every time I try.

Post Count
    Oh my god, it's Clementine, welcome back from your extended vacation! Welcome back to the GREE forums, we missed you here .
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    also after 10 minutes sitting on MW base the buildings still not showing. I know this is a CC thread and my main issue is being locked out of CC b4 anyone gets carried away. Just trying to give as much info with issues encountered.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same here - 3 different iOS devices (all on wifi) - Loading new data 0% then game closes/crashes after 20secs

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    5-10 seconds at most to crash here

Lurker
    Post Count
    yeah same problem here, on 3 ios devices started about 3 hours ago
    Android working ok lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Jeez, will you guys stop trolling clementine. You don't have any log on issues.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for your words of wisdom HavingFun but I beg to differ. Not being able to access the game is very frustrating not only to the players concerned but also to their syndicates.

Just an update, I have managed to get into the game when turning off wifi and just using phone data. This isn't a lot of good as data pack on phone is low and phone is for business purposes. I cannot exceed the data allowance so this method with run dry soon enough. My Wifi is fine with other apps (non Gree)and sending emails even with large attachments.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Weee finally all back and working. Same for 3 others I know of. Can't be blaming my wifi as working fine and others not even in the same country. Shall leave here in case it's of some use to Devs

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    Thanks for your words of wisdom HavingFun but I beg to differ. Not being able to access the game is very frustrating not only to the players concerned but also to their syndicates.

Just an update, I have managed to get into the game when turning off wifi and just using phone data. This isn't a lot of good as data pack on phone is low and phone is for business purposes. I cannot exceed the data allowance so this method with run dry soon enough. My Wifi is fine with other apps (non Gree)and sending emails even with large attachments.
    I was the same. Have fast wifi but could not get into cc all day on network. Yet I could get on using cellular. This is contrary to what Clementine has stated.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Heapsofblue View Post
    I was the same. Have fast wifi but could not get into cc all day on network. Yet I could get on using cellular. This is contrary to what Clementine has stated.
    Rule of thumb: the first four responses from anyone at Gree will either be misleading, outright false, or will have nothing at all to do with your issue.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Rule of thumb: the first four responses from anyone at Gree will either be misleading, outright false, or will have nothing at all to do with your issue.
    Boom Boom something I have also noticed...