Page 2 of 2 First 12

Tadaah, have y'all ever considered a beta group of volunteers to test these events before introducing them?

Why is my squad of 15 people facing squads of 30+? A bit unfair, I ain't quite that good... Or rich.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    Why is my squad of 15 people facing squads of 30+? A bit unfair, I ain't quite that good... Or rich.
    Now I face a squad of 5. C'mon now. The app should go by number of players online, for each battle. Totally ridiculous flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

The team is still working on this. The only extra information we have right now is to be sure not to declare war at the same time as other alliance members. This can result in an immediate boot from the war, but shouldn't cause any point loss.
    Maybe someone could spend 15 minutes and write some code so that the "initiate war" button is greyed out when your alliance is already in a war...

And while their at it, maybe they can make it so only Colonels + can initiate wars like it used to be. And then they can put the name of whomever inititated the war in the chat as well.

All that would go a long way to solving all the issues listed in the other posts in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    Maybe someone could spend 15 minutes and write some code so that the "initiate war" button is greyed out when your alliance is already in a war...

And while their at it, maybe they can make it so only Colonels + can initiate wars like it used to be. And then they can put the name of whomever inititated the war in the chat as well.

All that would go a long way to solving all the issues listed in the other posts in this thread...
    Agree with you on this Bazi, was easier with colonels, all others had to wait .