Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Same alliance war glitch!

Any other alliances having the same issue as last time? A battle starts and lasts a few minutes, then completely resets? It has been doing this to us this morning several times. We're number 2 right now, trying to move up / stay ahead, but this glitch is killing us. We've sent tickets, but nothing yet. Just wondering if others are having the same issue?

On the bright side, at least Gree booted the alliance that supposedly had over 20 million points. Now they just need to figure out how to get the game to run smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by paigesfury View Post
    Any other alliances having the same issue as last time? A battle starts and lasts a few minutes, then completely resets? It has been doing this to us this morning several times. We're number 2 right now, trying to move up / stay ahead, but this glitch is killing us. We've sent tickets, but nothing yet. Just wondering if others are having the same issue?

On the bright side, at least Gree booted the alliance that supposedly had over 20 million points. Now they just need to figure out how to get the game to run smoothly.
    Havent had any issue that im aware of, but will keep tabs an update here if i find any...thanks for heads up.
    see you on the battlefield....again..hehe

just had 3 battles with this issue ?? wasted Morale too

The team is currently looking into this. We'll update once we know more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    just had 3 battles with this issue ?? wasted Morale too
    Plenty of issues again, enemies scoring points, but not listed on the alliance, and how about dropping units at an impossible rate? I can easily beat a player multiple times yet other times I am swarmed at an impossible rate by the same player. or is Gree playing with unit strengths again?

what about the lost Morale ???

Ok - I have two accounts in the same alliance. When I go in to fight with player 1, we are fighting one alliance, yet when I go into fight with player 2, we are fighting a completely different allaince.

This remains true even after hard closing each accout, still shows that one allaince is fighting two different alliances at the same time.

We have been getting shafted by this glitch! We are all wasting all of our morale and getting no benefit. Don't do an event like this if you haven't fixed the problem. What is going on? Is Gree going to give us anything to compensate for the lost morale refills/recharges and the lost points/rewards? This is the second time we have experienced the same major issue during the alliance wars.

ya, got the same issue as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HYE View Post
    ya, got the same issue as well.
    Aaaand I have just collected points, when I LOST the battle.

Aaaand our Alliance was just beat by 11000 points that were not there or listed on the sideboard, we should have WON by 1000 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    what about the lost Morale ???
    Yours or the Games? Kiss both good-bye, and quit buying it.

Bazi, I have 2 different devices in the same alliance and had the same problem. I was fighting against different alliances. Crazy.

@Tadaaah and any other Gree administrator, it makes to provide us with some morale for what we wasted. I know you cannot give out what we lost but giving every player 3-5 morale would be a fair response here. thx

-Superninjagm
    Last edited by User271320; 01-13-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    Bazi, I have 2 different devices in the same alliance and had the same problem. I was fighting against different alliances. Crazy.

@Tadaaah and any other Gree administrator, it makes to provide us with some morale for what we wasted. I know you cannot give out what we lost but giving every player 3-5 morale would be a fair response here. thx

-Superninjagm
    Obviously Gree is no longer devoting resources to this game, as it's degradation continues to increase it's pace.

Hey guys,

The team is still working on this. The only extra information we have right now is to be sure not to declare war at the same time as other alliance members. This can result in an immediate boot from the war, but shouldn't cause any point loss.