Starting Over-Perrenial top 25/50 faction is looking for active quality players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Starting Over-Perrenial top 25/50 faction is looking for active quality players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Starting Over-Perrenial top 25/50 faction is looking for active quality players

Due to a few retiring, we are looking to rebuild our faction to a high level competitive top 25 team. We are looking for motivated players that are active. Any time zone is acceptable as we fight around the clock in all events. Our targets for WD are 125k and FL are 60 mil minimum, but that is subject to change at anytime depending on what Gree is throwing out that cycle, lol. Also would consider a top 50/75 team that would want to merge into us to get stronger if there is any interest there. I am on Group Me, my ID on Group Me is SOF Revelator, and my email is kmikulz@yahoo.com. Feel free to contact me if you want to come join a winning team.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to Top

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to top

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to the top

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to top

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Interested in joining

Im a very highly active and commited player. Definitely looking to join top factions as I feel I do a lot. Not sure if I can fullfill every requirement but I know if im in the faction I will get stronger and full fullfillment with come with time.