Epic+ Chance Chest Guarantee

Didn't know exactly what to title thread for what I want to say but... chance chests are probably my favorite aspect of this game. Yes, I know the odds are terrible, but something about the gamble and chance of a good armor entices me. Recently GREE has done 52 chests for 1400 gems with a guaranteed epic+. The point of this thread is... when will the nezt good one come? Im saving my gems for the next good epic+ guarantee, as the last few have sort of... well sucked.

Question is more, when will the next big discount (40%) come? Otherwise, they can present chest after chest... no way, too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Didn't know exactly what to title thread for what I want to say but... chance chests are probably my favorite aspect of this game. Yes, I know the odds are terrible, but something about the gamble and chance of a good armor entices me. Recently GREE has done 52 chests for 1400 gems with a guaranteed epic+. The point of this thread is... when will the nezt good one come? Im saving my gems for the next good epic+ guarantee, as the last few have sort of... well sucked.
    Calling snow+ or any of these monos "good" is debatable. lol
    Simplicity Sentinel, RA, IOS

Rofl, a chance chest addict. No wonder you are mad about the fact that I know the secret to chests

Sigh... the monos lately r crap, but snow+ was good which is y I bought it. As for the secret to chests, I honestly dont care cuz I dont believe in abusing glitches/bugs and thinkin im a god cuz of it.

When you're spending 1400 gems to get snow+, I'm spending 1400 gems to get Peacock+ and Glacial Regalia+. Of course you not going to care or not going to be jealous

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Question is more, when will the next big discount (40%) come? Otherwise, they can present chest after chest... no way, too expensive.
    When it comes, i'm almost sure it will be at a time when Europe is asleep. Just like the 30% sales. When you look at http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-your-feedback! it looks like Gree doesn't care what players outside US think

You mean ppl with Apple devices since Android is safe from this price raising crisis (well for now).
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    When it comes, i'm almost sure it will be at a time when Europe is asleep. Just like the 30% sales. When you look at http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-your-feedback! it looks like Gree doesn't care what players outside US think
    Well they had a holiday pack today (which I think is still up) lasting 24 hours, so get all the gems you can and don't complain.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Well they had a holiday pack today (which I think is still up) lasting 24 hours, so get all the gems you can and don't complain.
    The 30% and 40% are there more often then a holiday pack. But Gree always put's the 30% and 40% sales at times when Europe is asleep. Looks like Gree doesn't care about people in Europe