DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GREE MATHS ----->1+1=Purple

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What did you say?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    no amount of GREE math can explain the results of these battles!

the GREE have shot themselves in the foot!

the one's my team is reporting are bad, and some of the other GM places have many that are MUCH MORE NONSENSICAL.

this game is now GREE's!
    Last edited by legalious; 01-12-2015 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Harassment

Post Count
    5 day old post and still no comment from Gree...THIS time they can't think up some explanation to justify these ridiculous battle results. If this was how the game performed when it first came out I don't think anyone would have played it lol

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Gree Math figured out

Ok we are missing the actual problem here with all of these screenshots. If you find a rival and blind attack them and they are 6.9B Defense(Rival Profile) and you are 7.1B Atk you are tempting fate, we all know this! The key is when you attack that person on your screen you see 6.2B Def, and when you raid them the screen shows they have 4.8B Defense(actually fluctuated considerably, but substantially lower stats). The problem is in Gree calculations before display. If you take a screenshot from war and for example you have your same 7.1B Atk and you lost to them with a stronger Army and Soldier but they displayed 6B Def and you are like wtf I won that@!! Well, my thought is they actually have 7-7.5B defense and you should have lost. But calculations in background are wrong for display.

This reminds me of the old days of Droid stats vs. IOS.

I forgot to mention, this theory scales so when you are talking 2 times stats it is ~2 times the display error, I imagine.