DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GREE MATHS ----->1+1=Purple

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry GREE MATHS ----->1+1=Purple

Honestly GREE??!!.

https://i.imgflip.com/a1c5w.jpg

(According Milburn Pennybags -----> Development Team)
    The calculation is about 50% army power, 30% army equipment, 20% soldier equipment. Each one of those is computed separately. Within each segment, the attack of the attacker versus the defense of the defender is the most important factor. We do also allow for the attack of the defender versus the defense of the attacker to have a lesser influence as well. Within each segment we basically look at a margin of victory in percentage terms. Then we add up each segment weighted according to the above to determine the final outcome. Chance also plays some role, as it has throughout the history of warfare. The impact of randomness on battle outcomes in the formula is roughly comparable to where it has been throughout the history of the game.

What do you have to say about this?? Skills points???? the attacker defense and defender attack let me laugh bahaha

http://i.groupme.com/720x404.jpeg.1f...77c569ef56c2a6

A lot of people have asked about how the skill points influence the battle. The answer is, skill points have the same modification impact on army attack and defense that they have always had, and currently have no impact on soldier or army equipment. We likely will change this in the future, but want to make sure that we have a way to allow players to reallocate their skill points to be fair to everyone................Mmmmm If Skill points didnt have any modification why still losing a battle that always won in the past????

https://i.groupme.com/720x405.jpeg.c...05237fd8.large

A lot of people have also asked more about the relative importance of attacker attack versus defender defense versus defender attack versus attacker defense. The answer is that they are not a fixed percentage of each segment of the calculation. The bigger the discrepancy between attacker attack and defender defense the less the defender attack and attacker defense matters. In other words, if I attack you and my attack blows away your defense, then your attack and my defense will be largely irrelevant. On the other hand, if my attack is exactly evenly matched with your defense, then your attack versus my defense makes up half of that segment’s calculation............Mmmmmm seems like there is a lost chain somewhere???

https://i.groupme.com/720x540.jpeg.0...5ec9d7b7.large

Several people have asked whether we “cap” the win/loss in a given category. The answer is basically that it ranges from “total win” to “total loss”. In other words, let’s say I have 1B army attack and you have 1 defense. I will win 100% of the army segment.......Mmmmmm so now battle results should be depend of Black, White or GREE-n

http://i.groupme.com/720x480.jpeg.63...30e9e56e499e4c

Several people have asked why the attacker defense and defender attack stats aren’t shown in the battle results. We are considering how we can surface this information to you better in the future, however because attacker attack versus defender defense is the most important factor those are the stats we chose to surface. We're definitely looking for more ways in the future to make things clearer to everyone, and also for new ways to make the feature more fun and exciting...........Mmmmmm bro I think you need change dealer that rubbish is making you think really weird.

http://s10.postimg.org/5d6bo77wp/image.jpg

So, what you'll notice is that you have a much more powerful army, while your equipment is quite close in power. Since what matters is not just whether you win or lose each section, but by how much this makes sense. Although we can't see the defender attacks and your defenses so it's impossible to post a precise answer............Mmmmmmm and guess what??we can´t see the defender attacks either is it fair???? or it just become a Gambling game?? --------> Gamble - take risky actions in the hope of a desired results -

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/43/4324b...c85bf87146.jpg

If you have more proofs please share it here.
    Last edited by Z-Infierno; 01-10-2015 at 07:53 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Those very well could be double or triple strikes you won. Have been getting a lot of loss screens but they are not losses as I haven't recorded any to my total.

Double and triple strikes have been popping up as loss screens. Try to keep track of your total win losses.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They are all wins, you've received valor and bp

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Please, let's all just trust THE GREE.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    yep. we are having people quit over this. My faction has lost a few already and several more are ready to quit, now that all our hard work over the last 3 years is wasted.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    They are all wins, you've received valor and bp
    Even worse losing is winning according GREE. Disaster!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Infierno View Post
    Even worse losing is winning according GREE. Disaster!!!
    Well, winning is losing perhaps, but yes it seems so

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As stated in several threads during the Christmas WD...

The opponent's attack is also a factor, therefore it is possible for you to lose.
    It sucks, I know.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why don't they just say every battle is a crap shoot, you may win, you may lose. Seems like that gree-ality!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREEdy MATH just does not compute!!!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc9761 View Post
    As stated in several threads during the Christmas WD...

The opponent's attack is also a factor, therefore it is possible for you to lose.
    It sucks, I know.
    Have you looked at those screenshots mate? There is no way the defenders attack could have that much influence in some of them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Remove the soldier equipment and go back to the old math stop trying to fix what is not broken!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I usually say too long didn't read just joking.
    But in the case tl;dr for rizzle .

Post Count
    game is working exactly how Gree want it to...............They need all the long term players to leave so they can fleece newbies
    485046391 & 565411567

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Having ridiculous losses in our team too. Mostly from PAs it seems. Plenty of screen shots to prove it. And already to much gold wasted. Gree seriously needs to get their act together.