Upgrade cost reduction

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade cost reduction

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Upgrade cost reduction

How are these items called and when/how were we able to get this/these mod(s)?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Striker Minigun (-30% upgrade cost) — collect 10 box event
    Evidence Blaster (-30% upgrade cost) — collect 10 box event
    Executive Coupe (-30% upgrade cost) — collect 10 box event, (accidentally?) awarded through one of the early/easy levels of an LTQ
    Midtown Don (-20% upgrade cost) — no item is associated with this mod. Could only be obtained from the Midtown Battle for Empire City, syndicate rank 2nd or better.

I am not aware of any other upgrade cost modifiers.

Post Count
    One of the -30% was in the very first PVP showdown, where they accidentally reversed the rewards.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    One of the -30% was in the very first PVP showdown, where they accidentally reversed the rewards.
    You may be thinking of the second release of the Executive Coupe, which occurred when LTQ prizes were accidentally reversed.

The first PvP showdown (and all that followed) had no visible issues on the player/user end.

Post Count
    The two recent ones-

A few battles ago there was a -5% upgrade cost reduction for reaching 1200 wins.

-5% upgrade cost reduction- Broadway Eagle Eye- For getting 2m deploy points in a single battle in a Street Assault event.

And wow, I know there's that one player in TAW that accumulated all if not most of all these mods and pays next to nothing for building upgrades.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Holy crap, that's more than I had expected. I should pay more attention to these events when those mods are available lol..

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    Holy crap, that's more than I had expected. I should pay more attention to these events when those mods are available lol..
    The ones I posted are from 2012 and 2013.

I forgot about the one from Street Assault, and I guess I never got the splash screen for the one earned by finishing the 1200 wins goal.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pretty sure you mean evidence burner not blaster. Otherwise there is another mod.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Pretty sure you mean evidence burner not blaster. Otherwise there is another mod.
    I mean exactly what I typed. "Back in the day" the collect 10 events had prize tiers based on player level. Stats and names of items were slightly different, art was the same, and the mod on the end item was the same. There will also be variations of the Striker (minigun) item, but the mod would be the same.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    The two recent ones-

A few battles ago there was a -5% upgrade cost reduction for reaching 1200 wins.

-5% upgrade cost reduction- Broadway Eagle Eye- For getting 2m deploy points in a single battle in a Street Assault event.

And wow, I know there's that one player in TAW that accumulated all if not most of all these mods and pays next to nothing for building upgrades.
    If it makes you feel better, their IPH is so high that could easily pay full price.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    If it makes you feel better, their IPH is so high that could easily pay full price.
    Because of the fact that they get near free upgrades, lmao.

But I don't care, I'd love for something like that, GREE should hand these mods out more often, my -5% doesn't do very much
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Then your list is incomplete.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Then your list is incomplete.
    I don't owe any list, either in full or in part, to you or anyone else. If you think it's incomplete feel free to go ahead and fill in whatever is missing. If not, your comment is irrelevant and you can go back to feeling up your rivals list.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I don't owe any list, either in full or in part, to you or anyone else. If you think it's incomplete feel free to go ahead and fill in whatever is missing. If not, your comment is irrelevant and you can go back to feeling up your rivals list.
    lol. Dude, I think someone is a little touchy tonight. Just pointing out that you claim you weren't aware of any other items with upgrade mods when your knowledge of the evidence burner clearly shows you were aware of it. I was not aware of the name difference in that one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Shots have been fired! True though.