Syndicate Goal Prizes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Syndicate Goal Prizes

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Syndicate Goal Prizes

Does anyone know what the syndicate goal prizes are?

I know the reward for the easy one: Crane Daisho (A31,941/D26,133) [+10% melee defense mod]
    But the normal and elite ones are not reached yet, so could someone post the rewards for those?

Thanks in advance!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Accomplices for both.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Accomplices for both.
    What's the stats on the accomplices any idea currently on 24/27 elite

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The accomplice for normal is Sam Parker (Driver). I forget the stats but he's a duplicate so you might already have that info.

I only saw the splash screen for the elite prize once and didn't capture it, but the elite accomplice is a tech expert and, iirc, stats are around 100-ish for both attack and defence. Give or take a dozen or so points, maybe.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    The accomplice for normal is Sam Parker (Driver). I forget the stats but he's a duplicate so you might already have that info.

I only saw the splash screen for the elite prize once and didn't capture it, but the elite accomplice is a tech expert and, iirc, stats are around 100-ish for both attack and defence. Give or take a dozen or so points, maybe.
    Cheers mate hopefully will get both then
    Yeah got Sam Parker already

Post Count
    The raid boss prizes suck, the raid boss in general sucks, accomplices suck, and I'm sure all future events and prizes hereafter will all equally suck. That answer your question?

Also, duplicate accomplices count towards your accomplice mafia, but only one can be used towards kingpin (unless they change what type of accomplice it is).
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    The raid boss prizes suck, the raid boss in general sucks, accomplices suck, and I'm sure all future events and prizes hereafter will all equally suck. That answer your question?

Also, duplicate accomplices count towards your accomplice mafia, but only one can be used towards kingpin (unless they change what type of accomplice it is).
    You can only assign one accomplice at a time. How do you propose assigning duplicates simultaneously?
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    You can only assign one accomplice at a time. How do you propose assigning duplicates simultaneously?
    Don't understand your question, you can assign one of the duplicates but not the other, as it's in the same category (driver, tech expert, etc) as your other one. But the second duplicate will still be a part of your accomplice mafia.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Elite 27/27: Michael Keats, tech expert — 107/77

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is it worth to complete the elite one?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't understand your question, you can assign one of the duplicates but not the other, as it's in the same category (driver, tech expert, etc) as your other one. But the second duplicate will still be a part of your accomplice mafia.
    I know all of that.

You were complaining that the prize was a duplicate and you cannot assign both to kingpin (your words).
    I was only indicating that it doesn't really matter.
    If it was a different accomplice (same category) with the exact same stat you could only assign one at a time anyway.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    I know all of that.

You were complaining that the prize was a duplicate and you cannot assign both to kingpin (your words).
    I was only indicating that it doesn't really matter.
    If it was a different accomplice (same category) with the exact same stat you could only assign one at a time anyway.
    When did I complain about duplicates? No one complained about him being a duplicate, I complained about accomplices in general and how they generally suck

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Why Evan starting to sour on game? A free player souring on game. Not good. For gree. Lmao

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Why Evan starting to sour on game? A free player souring on game. Not good. For gree. Lmao
    Right? Free players souring on the game is terrible for business haha