Double Strike issue

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Strike issue

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Double Strike issue

Has anyone had issues with the double strike not functioning correctly....I've had about fifteen double strikes so far during wd and each time I win the first battle, the double strike is applied and I promptly lose the second one. If it would be a rare occurrence that I lose the second I would chalk it up to coincidence, but it's happened every Single time and others in my faction have noticed it too.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have had double strikes back to back(yea me)but I haven't lost a single battle after.. could be your target range is too close or it could be the gree math that no one understands not even gree

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's not the battle after I'm losing its when the double strike is applied to the first battle the second one is a loss, so I'm not earning double. I hit this one guy 30 times, every time was a win. As soon as a double strike was applied I lost it. Just don't undestand..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And it's sad, the stats were my 13 bil attqck to they're 2 bil defense and my equipment of 212 and 12 to they're 165 and 5

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes I have the same issue. Probably 20 or so double strikes at this point and have only won one of them. I can hit the target as many times as I want and win but as soon as double strike appears, I lose to that same opponent.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good, not that it's happening, but I thought I was going crazy. Another bug, who's got the open line to gree...

Post Count
    i'm having the same thing happen too but not as many times as you have

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same here. There is a delay when the double strike pops up, you need to tap slower and wait between each one. Plus the losses I had didn't show up as losses against my game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've seen this twice, no rhyme or reason, but what is anymore

Post Count
    Seems to be ok on IOS with IOS linked players. On Android it's inconsistant. Have not lost any double strikes yet, but have had singles instead of the true DS.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hmm...the account it's happening on is iOS. My mini account hasn't had any double strikes pop up yet but that's on android.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They're not really losses... You are actually winning. You see 300k in cash, not 30, positive bps, get valor, and losses don't show on your stats. It seems to be a general glitch, but particular prone to happen on double strikes

Post Count
    Seems to be an Android bug, I get the double strike icon but not the second screen and extra (2nd) strike. On IOS it works as 2 hits, but I also wonder if level is a factor for some odd reason.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corey0025 View Post
    Hmm...the account it's happening on is iOS. My mini account hasn't had any double strikes pop up yet but that's on android.
    r

Ok I just replicated your problem. Attacking player 64 million attack vs 6 million def. First double strike shows the kill, second screen shows the loss, the off the top thing I noticed was that the server might have dropped a zero off my attack or added a zero to the defender causing the annomoly. Or the server was overloading as I was tapping this eefender with multiple devices at the same time. I have in the past noticed odd behaviour when 'flood' attacking and getting a loss when I shouldn't have.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's not the only issue! WD points aren't actually double either! We are all getting ripped off! It's just one big Scam!