Sky building health regen Error?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sky building health regen Error?

Post Count

Sky building health regen Error?

I just completed sky building quest and received the 3% health regen but when I looked at my stats I had only 1% increase on my health regen stats so now at 68%.i was at 67% health after building quest I should be at 70%?

Dam sucks was at 33 mins regen now at 33 mins regen made no difference.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 01-09-2015 at 02:33 PM.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    I believe all regens are multiplicative and not additive.
    In your case, 100% - 67% = 33%, and then 0.03(33%) is 1% more to what you had, thus 68%.

Post Count
    the 3% is deducted of your previous total, if you start from the "100 min to be full" and have lets say -40% health regen bonus the -3% will be taken off the remaining 60% therefore showing a lower decrease... the more you have the less of a change you'll notice.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Otherwise, gree would have to stop once the first player hit 100. People could hit with no break or have a positive regen time.

Post Count
    This is what's known as diminishing returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Dam sucks was at 33 mins regen now at 33 mins regen made no difference.
    You probably did get a difference. Compare the number of seconds as well. You probably dropped 20 seconds of regen time. Still, bonuses add up over time. Also note that the bonus shown in your individual list is rounded down to the nearest whole number. The fractions of a percent do still function, however.

For example, you say you went from -67% to -68%. You might have actually been at -67.5% before (which would display as -67%) and went up to -68.0% after the new -3% bonus. A very small difference that's even smaller than 1%.

This same principle applies to every other bonus that I can think of. For instance, the Energy Regen bonus. You can regen fractions of energy each tick. You can regen something like 5.4 energy per minute. The fractions of an energy will not actually do you any good right away, but they are still there only hidden. You will see your energy gains go like this:

(from 0 energy)
    +5 (5.4)
    +5 (10.8)
    +6 (16.2)
    +5 (21.6)
    +6 (27.0)
    Last edited by the_bob; 01-09-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Post Count
    Ok thanks for the feed back everyone very helpful still sucks lol.