Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Wait, aren't you a leech Kanga?

join our guild

Anyone who needs a guild or a better one please join our guild would prefer lvl 50 or above but as long as your actively trying to get better and participate in guildcearscwe will have u please join us our guild name is legends of the north hope to see u

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Moore View Post
    Anyone who needs a guild or a better one please join our guild would prefer lvl 50 or above but as long as your actively trying to get better and participate in guildcearscwe will have u please join us our guild name is legends of the north hope to see u
    Is this Android or iOS (please be specific) and what did u rank in the last war/raid.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    What happened to this forum?
    Yeah, it's not as sexy as it used to be.

Lol but this forum is still decent, I mean it doesn't have to be sexy.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Just show the guys a bunch of gems and promise u'll spend em. Those alliances that r "so close like a family" would drop 1 of their own in a heartbeat for sum1 with more gems on hand. All they care bout is gems, show em wat they want n let em do the work.
    Really? I think you either have a skewed view of the world, or have been trying to get into the wrong "family" Guilds. My FAMILY has imposed point limits, and naturally requires gems to obtain a difficult prize, but they don't "kick out a family member for a stranger with gems". If that were so, we would have accepted you at interview.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by SylusBlack View Post
    Maybe rather than imposing minimums on players, they set a restriction on the rewards instead. Players need to at least net a certain amount of points to show their activity within the War or must be active for a certain amount during the war. That way if a player is leeching and not participating, they don't get the rewards from their Guild taking a top position.

Could be something as simple as did this player log in on this day of the War or not? or possibly did this player fight in the GW? Or maybe it could be based off of how much GW-energy they spent fighting during the War?

I don't know, maybe something like that would work instead.
    I appreciate your post. I'd like to see something that gives GM's reasonable information to control leeching, not all-powerful controls to abuse players.

They aren't going to change it. Its been over a year and a half since they started guilds and events... and they haven't made a single change to the way the guilds are run.

Not going to happen. As douchy as it sounds by everyone else, Gree makes more money with leechers than they do without. It causes chaos and increases spending by everyone else.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

need to be able to kick anyone you choose during a war based on leadership voting and the ones kicked do not get any rewards

"My family is better than yours!"

And if 'join my guild' spammers now also start to hijack regular discussion threads on this forum (re: Brad Moore's post above), please shut it down Gree, it's starting to get too much. In every of Gree's Facebook posts one already has to dig through dozens of these pathetic 'join my guild' spam comments.

Solution

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstome View Post
    need to be able to kick anyone you choose during a war based on leadership voting and the ones kicked do not get any rewards
    I agree with this, but what would your solution be when people go into guilds to do a top ten or 25 run and they spend 500+ gems or however many but get booted right before war ends because they are not an original member of the guild/alliance because they don't want others to have it?

Just being a Devils advocate here. Curious about people's solutions

I don't feel right booting someone who has spent a considerable sum of gems without allowing them the fruits of their labor...but I also don't appreciate someone entering my Guild on false pretenses, lying about their prowess, failing to show up, and then getting the prize anyway.

There has to be a happy medium between these two extremes...

P.S. We are blessed to have precious few of the latter situations.

BIG BUMP - Gree save us from these conmen leaches!! I am getting sick and tired of being played like a fiddle, the worst part is that these leeches will leach ANYTHING !!! LMAO They will even leach a 2000 rank guild if they had the chance!!!!
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

I agree, leeches are terrible. They prevent alliances from exploiting the guild-switching cheat ...eergh... 'feature' to the maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    I agree, leeches are terrible. They prevent alliances from exploiting the guild-switching cheat ...eergh... 'feature' to the maximum.

Congrats! U win the award for dumbest post of the day.