Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Kicking leeches during war / new 11+ movement needed?

So, everyone already knew gree had no touch with their customers and i accept that. The new schedule isnt too bad but just sucks we didnt know. I like staying in one guild for a longer time being rewarded and thats what this is. But... if youre gonna enforce back to back wars on us, at least give us the opportunity to kick leeches during war. Either make it possible to:
    1) set minimums and people below it dont recieve the rewards and get instakicked/
    2) give gm the ablity to kick people during war
    3) make a majority vote on leeches or misbehaving members
    4) any other ideas

For once please listen to your customers because youre creating leech heaven and i dont want to be a part of that place.
    Also a few extra small and easy improvements which would make it all so much better:

1) test your servers and updates yourself, dont use android players for it
    2) replace your customer support
    3) remove outdated epics from epic chest and add them to DP chest (theres a thread with a pretty convincing poll)
    4) start listening to (outspoken figures in) your community because you guys do come across as clueless very often
    5) buy an extra server lol, im sure profits are high enough
    6) anything else

Please discuss, id like an open discussion etc, preferably between players and staff but remember... flaming others on the internet makes you a pretty sad person!
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

But leeches sometimes equal less money so what if guild masters could kick people but they will be required to use gems to do so (like 200 or 250 gems) since getting rid of leeches mean no easy members for t10 guilds whoch means less money spent so using an amount of gems would give them a profit (but the gems must be at leasy a 150 gems or so, so that GREE could get a profit since ppl can get 100 gems easy, so making gem values for kicking members that would require people to spend money makes profit.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Just suggesting if you are GREE wprker looking at this and to other ppl.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    But leeches sometimes equal less money so what if guild masters could kick people but they will be required to use gems to do so (like 200 or 250 gems) since getting rid of leeches mean no easy members for t10 guilds whoch means less money spent so using an amount of gems would give them a profit (but the gems must be at leasy a 150 gems or so, so that GREE could get a profit since ppl can get 100 gems easy, so making gem values for kicking members that would require people to spend money makes profit.
    You want a GM to have to pay money to kick a leech? You should apply for the CEO position at gree! You'd fit right in!
    Simplicity Sentinel, RA, IOS

Quote Originally Posted by ItsWil View Post
    You want a GM to have to pay money to kick a leech? You should apply for the CEO position at gree! You'd fit right in!
    And i will remember to revert this rule right when I become CEO so that I can kick leeches for free..lol but even if this did happen it is the most convincing thing that GREE might be considering for kicking leeches and plus it also saves money since u might spend $5000 and u are still not number one because of the little leech u could have replaced with for a better player that would help u get that number one spot.

No way leeching is wayyyyyy too fun!!!

IGN : Boo Tea Call

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    No way leeching is wayyyyyy too fun!!!

IGN : Boo Tea Call
    Leeching isn't fun, it is damaging the game. If u are not at the requirents required than don't try to go to the guild, instead wait for the right time to join. U have to follow the rule of if u don't have a big enough head than don't put on such a big hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Leeching isn't fun, it is damaging the game. If u are not at the requirents required than don't try to go to the guild, instead wait for the right time to join. U have to follow the rule of if u don't have a big enough head than don't put on such a big hat.
    Please, just stop talking...
    Simplicity Sentinel, RA, IOS

@ Ant Venom

Please show me where, in the TOU, there is a rule against leeching? I really would love to read this rule, since leeching is so "damaging to the game." Its harmless fun and 1 of the most creative ways to play this game, thats all. I recently had a ton of fun with 3D and cant wait to do it again. Theyre a great lot and very hospitable if they can just watch their vulgar language at times.

Leeching is not damaging the game, it is damaging the guilds exploiting the currently overaggressive pay2win system.

Leeching promotes other guild mates to spend = more money for GREE.

I vote NO.

DO NOT ADD SUCH OPTION OF KICKING LEECH DURING WAR.

What happened to this forum?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    What happened to this forum?
    I dunno Kangaroeland

I do like the idea of being able to set a minimum for wars so people get instant kicked if they dont make it, but what if you set the minimums wrong, like way to high and nobody is able to make it, would your entire guild stop to excist?
    Knights and dragons player (ios)
    GM of Mixed Martial Arts and MMA Academy
    Part of the TOUCH-Family

Maybe you can set minimums and if people don't reach that minimum, the GM can kick the leecher IF HE WANTS TO. So when the mins are set too high he has the possibility to kick them all, but I don't think he will do that haha.