Android users able to purchase Vicious Tactical Bomber

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android users able to purchase Vicious Tactical Bomber

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Android users able to purchase Vicious Tactical Bomber

Android users that are not Appollo rank are able to purchase the Vicious Tacticsl Bomber in store. Users with both Android and iOS are able to purchase on Android and switch back to iOS device. It takes a lot of work to achieve Appollo so that these units can be purchased legitimately. This glitch needs to be fixed and units removed from those that exploited the glitch.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    I attempted to access that unit on an android device as well as ios. Also with the ios game running on android. I cannot duplicate what you speak of. I cannot even view the unit let alone attempt to buy it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Judy View Post
    Android users that are not Appollo rank are able to purchase the Vicious Tacticsl Bomber in store. Users with both Android and iOS are able to purchase on Android and switch back to iOS device. It takes a lot of work to achieve Appollo so that these units can be purchased legitimately. This glitch needs to be fixed and units removed from those that exploited the glitch.
    You only need to be a Dragon CDR for that plane
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    They better fix it. Because I am working really hard towards that rank. I need to keep raiding Judy more and more for BPs.

Post Count
    But at the same time it's not fair either to see some players with over 3000 those Airplanes in their Inventory. Thanks to Gree's screw up a lot of those players were able to recycle lots of tanks for Valor.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i cant replicate this. and i doubt anyone can buy them by seeing on someone else's inventory cause inventory doesn't show up on attacks anymore. so you have to really go through it and i don't think you can buy from that screen

Post Count
    image.jpg

Gree!!!! Please explain how this player has that much valor to purchase those 4k Aiplanes. You can't blame the player for exploiting the Glitch since it was Gree's fault. But Gree should fix it and not let this go on. And since all SUP players play only fair and don't exploit Glitches. I don't think this is a "SUP" Player. Wink wink. Gree you don't need a outside company to come in and do Surveys to tell you how to run the Game. Just make it work and fair.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Simple, they purchased a ton of cash vaults and recycled units for valor. The end.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've seen the screen shots of it from players that are not Apollo. You have to buy from store, as it doesn't work when trying to buy from rival.

Web - you have to complete dragon commander to unlock the unit, thus you would have to be Apollo to rate the unit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 'MAU' Mirsad-Ra View Post
    image.jpg

Gree!!!! Please explain how this player has that much valor to purchase those 4k Aiplanes. You can't blame the player for exploiting the Glitch since it was Gree's fault. But Gree should fix it and not let this go on. And since all SUP players play only fair and don't exploit Glitches. I don't think this is a "SUP" Player. Wink wink. Gree you don't need a outside company to come in and do Surveys to tell you how to run the Game. Just make it work and fair.
    I have seen tons of players with 2K plus of those planes.

Derek of iDelph

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's really quite simple they buy tons of growlers recycle them by the thousands get millions of valor each time and hey presto in no time you have 3k plains easy really just gotta know what your doing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    You only need to be a Dragon CDR for that plane
    I think this was answered, but you have to "complete" dragon cdr rank, not "reach" dragon cdr rank before you can buy this plane legit.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Who dares wins View Post
    It's really quite simple they buy tons of growlers recycle them by the thousands get millions of valor each time and hey presto in no time you have 3k plains easy really just gotta know what your doing
    They don't appear in my inventory to recycle or I would get rid of them.

Derek of iDelph

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The purpose of this thread isn't to question how people acquire valor to purchase units. It is simply to question those that have valor units they should not have.

Post Count
    That glitch u speak of is old news and no you cannot buy them from store no matter what device. Gree cannot fix anything, just come out with more to be screwed up and run players off. Not about stats anymore anyway it's about equipment that also doesn't work way it should.. switch back to funzio, maybe they can straighten out this mess of a game