Broadway Beatdown - Accomplice Rewards - Yet More Duplicates!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Broadway Beatdown - Accomplice Rewards - Yet More Duplicates!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Broadway Beatdown - Accomplice Rewards - Yet More Duplicates!

So, well done; you ruined game for majority of players (again) by introducing a whole new Game Element...

Now, yet again, more Duplicate Accomplices offered as Rewards in another Event; this time your 5 Day Broadway Beatdown Event...

really shows how much you care about this game & your customers goodwill...NOT!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Post Count
    The incompetence really is laughable at this point.

Whatever.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The accomplices should stack...but you can't see that you have 2 of them yet (I'm sure gree will correct it). You will have to do the math to confirm
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SemoreButtz View Post
    The accomplices should stack...but you can't see that you have 2 of them yet (I'm sure gree will correct it). You will have to do the math to confirm
    The accomplice prize for normal did not stack, I've switched it back and forth with another and it only chang s 18 Att and 18 def

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agree! They need to stop it with the doubles, we shouldn't have to be trying to figure if got prize or not. So what ??? Are we suppose to keep track of invisible accomplices/ kingpins ??? Seriously ??? Come on Gree...

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am pretty sure duplicate accomplices stack. On the battle result screen, you see "Atk from Accomplices assigned to Mafia" and "Kingpin Power". I counted my accomplices, and it looks like the number of accomplices from Kingpin you have that is duplicated or unused goes to the "assigned to mafia" number.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCDavid View Post
    I am pretty sure duplicate accomplices stack. On the battle result screen, you see "Atk from Accomplices assigned to Mafia" and "Kingpin Power". I counted my accomplices, and it looks like the number of accomplices from Kingpin you have that is duplicated or unused goes to the "assigned to mafia" number.
    They do. It's just provider incompetence means they don't show as multiples on user screens.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    They've had to repeat accomplices on the very first cycle of accomplices.

That shows how much thought was put into this massive game change.

Not very much at all.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    They've had to repeat accomplices on the very first cycle of accomplices.

That shows how much thought was put into this massive game change.

Not very much at all.
    They must be running out of code numbers available for prizes. It's either that or monumental incompetence.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Hurt View Post
    The accomplice prize for normal did not stack, I've switched it back and forth with another and it only chang s 18 Att and 18 def
    That's because when u switch, u r only reassigning one accomplice, not multiple. You can only have one accomplice per category, all the rest should total up to your total accomplice mafia attack stat.

We should all be thanking Gree for this change. Now you can all have an argument if u ever have kids and they ask you what they will ever need algebra for later in life.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctrbar View Post
    That's because when u switch, u r only reassigning one accomplice, not multiple. You can only have one accomplice per category, all the rest should total up to your total accomplice mafia attack stat.

We should all be thanking Gree for this change. Now you can all have an argument if u ever have kids and they ask you what they will ever need algebra for later in life.
    Nah that's not the reason to be grateful. Be grateful for gree helping us kick the addiction habit of their games.