For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    pidgeot, you have to look at your account almost as an investment. the guys who spent a ton of gold on their account in the early days for health and energy regen are now realizing the return on those investments in the form of less gold spent on completing events. you can spend the gold now in the hopes that the game will be around long enough for you to make back the investment
    Very true but GREE is charging over 300 bucks for just 1 boost. I can't justify spending over 2k a cycle. I invest when I can and do have some decent boost but more game changing boost should be available or at least mixed up from time to time.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Very true but GREE is charging over 300 bucks for just 1 boost. I can't justify spending over 2k a cycle. I invest when I can and do have some decent boost but more game changing boost should be available or at least mixed up from time to time.
    So you've made your choice. Why do you insist on complaining about it? Gree is charging what the market will bear. Nothing more. Is it that hard to understand? The game changing boosts ARE available. You've just made the choice to pass on it by not spending the price set.

Nope, not a hipster either. Not even close. But like everyone else, I make choices. If I make ones I'm not happy about, then I choose differently next time.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 01-17-2015 at 11:55 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You can stop complaining about it, it's not going to change, it's actually properly balanced I. Terms of rewards for spending. You're not ever going to get top prizes for not top money, so learn to live with it.

Post Count
    Totally agree, +1 energy for top 25 faction?? If you want more people spend some cash in this game make items achievable and worth while.