For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For the love of God, make energy regen boost obtainable

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So eventually someone has to receive a big payout for achieving top rank.
    Anyone know what the prizes are for winning this game?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There is no winning. That's the premise of all of these games. The only thing anyone ever achieves is the use of more of Gree's pixels.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    This is a joke right? 50k energy for Indy masters and 500k energy for faction masters is unobtainable? What are you smoking? That's cheap, sorry it ain't free but that's a pretty darn low price.

not even 500 gold to finish on my account.
    agreed had to pay a bit but if you save free gold it could of been done for free.. yes wasn't easy but that is a very sought after reward you don't find them on sale that often.. that is like asking for a Mercedes to be sold at k mart on the blue light special.. it just wont happen

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    agreed had to pay a bit but if you save free gold it could of been done for free.. yes wasn't easy but that is a very sought after reward you don't find them on sale that often.. that is like asking for a Mercedes to be sold at k mart on the blue light special.. it just wont happen
    No one is asking for a mercedes to be sold at k mart prices. This is like comparing a apple to earth. A Mercedes is a car. Guess what, I can buy other cars, whether it be from the many different dealerships or second hand, without the payments. This is +1 energy. There are no other options for it. It was also asking a ENTIRE faction to come out 50 bucks a player, maybe more FOR A 24 HOUR FLTQ. Where is the disconnect here???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    No one is asking for a mercedes to be sold at k mart prices. This is like comparing a apple to earth. A Mercedes is a car. Guess what, I can buy other cars, whether it be from the many different dealerships or second hand, without the payments. This is +1 energy. There are no other options for it. It was also asking a ENTIRE faction to come out 50 bucks a player, maybe more FOR A 24 HOUR FLTQ. Where is the disconnect here???
    The disconnect is squarely on you. Entire faction? Do the math buddy you needed at most 10 people out of 60 to do masters Indy to complete masters faction goals. The other 50 chip in if needed. Not hard to organize on short notice.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    The disconnect is squarely on you. Entire faction? Do the math buddy you needed at most 10 people out of 60 to do masters Indy to complete masters faction goals. The other 50 chip in if needed. Not hard to organize on short notice.
    You also act like people have money all the time. Indie was around 50k. Faction was around 150k. It takes most factions the who event timer just to finish prestige. Not exactly easy to do. Energy regen boost need to be easier to get since energy is so important.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Thinking about dropping $200 to buy gold.
    What do I win if I place high in the overall results?
    Is my name entered into a drawing and I can win cash back?

This is all new to me.
    Almost laughed, nice try

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ha ha your funny this was probably the easiest energy regen boost to get in terms of how much gold was needed to be spent to get it. You are not going to get such an important boost handed to you for free you have to do something for it.

You also act like people have money all the time. Indie was around 50k. Faction was around 150k. It takes most factions the who event timer just to finish prestige. Not exactly easy to do. Energy regen boost need to be easier to get since energy is so important.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder654 View Post
    Ha ha your funny this was probably the easiest energy regen boost to get in terms of how much gold was needed to be spent to get it. You are not going to get such an important boost handed to you for free you have to do something for it.
    Im not asking for it for free boost. I never have. I'm asking for them to be easy for the community as a whole to get with effort. You also have to keep in mind that most factions finished masters within the time of it being release so there were almost no seats around for it and most cannot spend 50+ dollars for the one event, since they were spent from the last event. I was also coming off a 3 day LTQ so I had no spare money left.

This boost should be at the lowest in prestige.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Let's follow your reasoning for a little op. So Gree does as you ask. Then what? Like many have said, the energy requirements will get higher. What will you ask for then?

We are already seeing the effects of making things easier to achieve with regards to stat inflation getting so out of hand that they were scrapped in favor of equipment. Is that what you really want for the test of the game? You really need to think ahead when coming up with things instead of just the effect you would get if you had it "right now".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i got it and did not spend a cent. Its called a strategy. I saved all my energy packs waiting for a decent prize like energy or health regen. I did the same with video gold and when the LTBs where released, i had enough saved.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    Let's follow your reasoning for a little op. So Gree does as you ask. Then what? Like many have said, the energy requirements will get higher. What will you ask for then?

We are already seeing the effects of making things easier to achieve with regards to stat inflation getting so out of hand that they were scrapped in favor of equipment. Is that what you really want for the test of the game? You really need to think ahead when coming up with things instead of just the effect you would get if you had it "right now".
    But thats the thing, we can't "think ahead" and plan for the future. Had I (and other players) known a +1 energy upgrade was coming after the 3 day LTQs 15% building upgrade time boost, we could have saved gold and refills. There are no change log, no upcoming changes or boost. We dont know what boost we will get. As for energy requirements getting higher, I don't know if you are aware or not but energy requirements are higher despite the bulk of players having poor or no energy regen at all. They also have taken away refill from LTQs.

I would always like to "think ahead" but you simply cant.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't mean thinking ahead from a players standpoint. I mean doing it from Gree's. And as far as nobody having +whatever energy, I know of lots that do, and that's from only "slumming" around top 100-300. That number only increases when you get into the top 50 where a lot more money is spent, and even more the closer you get to the top 10. "Hard work" is only going to get you so far, and it's easy to see you are finding out that you've reached that limit. It's the nature of these "games". If you want to get to the next level, then it's time to break out the credit card. With all of that "hard work" you can at least keep your costs as low as possible. Unless you are in a faction that sponges off of all that "hard work".
    Last edited by MW Flake; 01-11-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    I don't mean thinking ahead from a players standpoint. I mean doing it from Gree's. And as far as nobody having +whatever energy, I know of lots that do, and that's from only "slumming" around top 100-300. That number only increases when you get into the top 50 where a lot more money is spent, and even more the closer you get to the top 10. "Hard work" is only going to get you so far, and it's easy to see you are finding out that you've reached that limit. It's the nature of these "games". If you want to get to the next level, then it's time to break out the credit card. With all of that "hard work" you can at least keep your costs as low as possible. Unless you are in a faction that sponges off of all that "hard work".
    If you know anything about how I play this game, you'll know I put in a lot of work in each event. Problem is with these LTQs, the bulk of players have little or no energy regen. The only energy regen I have is the +1 from the Nuclear Soldier. We dont know what is coming, as I spent my money for the -15% Building Upgrade Time boost. Things would have been better. I can understand GREE increasing the health of Epic Boss each cycle with the net gain on stats each cycle. That would be a justified increase if 70+% of the players had large gain but with 70+% of the players having poor or no energy regen and still increase the energy required for each LTQ, then you have a problem.

I know the nature of free to play games but this is doing it wrong. I can play Clash of Clans for free but would give them money for making a balanced game. I can play Candy Crush Saga for free, and do but I like the game would would give them money for making a fun game. I also play Plants vs Zombies 2 for free. Its a good game so I'll buy gems for newer plants because it increases the fun of the game. You cant do that in modern war. I save what I can but all events take what I saved. We also have no idea what is going to be released. Most games that have a forum have things like change logs, known bugs and glitches, what new content is being released and what event cycles are coming and prizes in it. All stuff like that here on the forum is player made, which is wrong. We should not have the TheDaminal telling players what LTQ and levels to play in. He goes out of his way, spends his money and gold to get us the information that the dev team should give us before the event starts. All games do this and a game that is free to play should be more than willing to do what the players want. We voice what we want to see and what we dont want. We dont want these pointless temp boost, yet they still give them.

I play this game smart. I keep my cost very low and spend what is needed to get boost but with these back to back LTQs, you can't plan. Just spend, spend, spend but a large amount of players can't do this.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just spend, spend, spend but a large amount of players can't do this.
    Of all the time you spent typing that nice long reply, that line right there is all that's relevant to Gree. They don't need (want?) a large amount to do it, just the right number spending the right amount. They couldn't care less about the rest.